• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

Pages: 12

Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

paulovicentejr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most number of friends:o. Well, happy posting!!!
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

i think the most that a profile would have is 3000.. has anyone seen any profile with friends more than 3000? :question:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

Ive seen about more than 164828 Friends!! Take a look? :D She's a SINGER in Malaysia. http://profiles.friendster.com/karenkong
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have seen 4000+
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i've seen 3000 +
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]@ nosioj: karen kong is an artist so the prof u saw was a fan profile. the 100,000++ friends you mean are actually fans.[/quote] @ topic: i saw. 3000
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

some sort of 4000+
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my profile has 1,250,000 :thumbsdown: but then again,its just a trick i'm tryin out. :idea:

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-05-21 03:30:40)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm 3000... im not sure though.. i only have 1807 friends
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i only have 739 friends... n i knew 'bout'em all... i dun think dat whoever has 1000 or 8000 friends... me no sure dat u no about'em'all... am i rite?! u can just add whoever u want... w/out knowing each other... rofl... wuts da stupid point of dat?! *sigh* :penguin: :penguin:
jjamppongs1
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive seen 3000+ only ;) :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have seen 10000 maybe he used fake friend i think the most is 3000
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

3002.. heheh... i've seen it into a celebrity's profile!., haha... i think she's a faker!., but people is believing her!., i dunno why!., there are no bases!

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-07-04 13:15:53)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have afriend who has 4045friends,, and its full,, some has 1000+ and its full,, so i dunno how many friends you can hav,,
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've seen 4001+ friends in my friends profile.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

3000 is the base max number of friends .. additional numbers depend on the availability of tha friendster's database to allow u to have more .. =) but it's difficult .. if u add a person with 3ooo + friends , friendster will say that the user has already attained the max number of friends .. what to do ? delete "ghost friends" .. friends that are only on ur friend's list but u never wouldve spoken with or has no relation to u at all .. :lol: :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

of coarse artists......lol....they have 10 000+friends
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

it was MArio muarer... about 4000+ but it was deleted
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the profile i saw has 3009 friends. there's a limit there, ayt?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

2107...its a fan profile...=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:31

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy