• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

Pages: 12

Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

jan010
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

wats the use of many friends if u dont know all of them? ryt?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

[quote=darylldelfin]3000 is the base max number of friends .. additional numbers depend on the availability of tha friendster's database to allow u to have more .. =) but it's difficult .. if u add a person with 3ooo + friends , friendster will say that the user has already attained the max number of friends .. what to do ? delete "ghost friends" .. friends that are only on ur friend's list but u never wouldve spoken with or has no relation to u at all .. :lol: :D[/quote] i now have 3ooo friends .. it's very difficult to delete one by one .. :wasted: btw .. it's really true that the max number of friends is 3ooo ... =) well if u have a fan profile , there is no max numbers of fans .. it's infinite .. :eh: im still thinking if i will convert mine to one .. :paranoid:
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the only prob with fan profiis is that you can only comment those who set their profile to public. i dunno, though. (:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

3000 IS THE MAXIMUM Friends here in fs . :] the one who have 3000+ it`s a fan PROFILE.
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] i think it's 1000+ something on me [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fan profiles have lotsa number of friends! :penguin:
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think 20k? :D
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Are some of you talking about FANS? When a friendster profile is a fan profile, the fans are limitless, i think. :)
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

if it's a fan profile i had seen a lot of it n if personal profile the most i see is 3000+ i wonder how many times have they spend on friendster??
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i only have about 900 friends..:thumbsup: but i think the limit is 3000,, if it above 3000 it might be fan profile..
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=NOSIOJ]Ive seen about more than 164828 Friends!! Take a look? :D She's a SINGER in Malaysia. http://profiles.friendster.com/karenkong[/quote] It's A Fan Profile... Well... For Me... I've Seen 3000+ Only,,,
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=NOSIOJ]Ive seen about more than 164828 Friends!![/quote] [b]Dat's a Fan Profile, pretenders as celebrities hav dat. :) [/b]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i've seen 3000 or more.. it was my friend's.. she's got 4 accounts cause she reached the maximum already... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone:D, please feel free to post here. I was curious :question:about it for some time now and I hope that you could share your knowledge:idea: as to which profile do you think has the most numb

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:07

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy