• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you believe in angels? Kasi ako I believe in them. Sabi sa Bible nandito na raw yung angels before the creation of the world. Some say na they are spirits of our loved ones na namatay.. Who knows..

Pages: 12

Do you believe in angels? Kasi ako I believe in them. Sabi sa Bible nandito na raw yung angels before the creation of the world. Some say na they are spirits of our loved ones na namatay.. Who knows..

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you believe in angels? Kasi ako I believe in them. Sabi sa Bible nandito na raw yung angels before the creation of the world. Some say na they are spirits of our loved ones na namatay.. Who knows..

aww ngaun ko lang ulit nabasa to it's the end already ang sad naman but at least josh had the chance to paint again, ryt? :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you believe in angels? Kasi ako I believe in them. Sabi sa Bible nandito na raw yung angels before the creation of the world. Some say na they are spirits of our loved ones na namatay.. Who knows..

^yah yah .. anyway thanks for reading OFF TOPIC nice picture eclipse twins .. nakita ko na din ang mukha ng author ng napakagandang story na Night Walks :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you believe in angels? Kasi ako I believe in them. Sabi sa Bible nandito na raw yung angels before the creation of the world. Some say na they are spirits of our loved ones na namatay.. Who knows..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:42

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy