• ARCHIVES 
  • » my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Pages: 12344

my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

asakura06
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

[b]Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?[/b] [b] The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.[/b] [b] Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven![/b] [b](As s/he is leaving) Hey aren't you forgetting something? S/he: What? Me![/b] [b]Did it hurt? S/he: Did what hurt? When you fell out of heaven?[/b] [b] Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.[/b] [b] Where have you been all my life?[/b] [b]Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.[/b] [b] Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?[/b] [b] My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love.[/b] [b]So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the man/woman of my dreams![/b] [b]Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?[/b] [b]You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life![/b] [b] Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth![/b] [b] Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?[/b] [b]What's a nice boy/girl like you doing in a place like this?[/b] [b]Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?[/b] [b] Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.[/b] [b]Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers. [/b] [b]Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for![/b] [b][i]Use any of these pick up lines....expect to get busted :lol:[/i][/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-05 15:51:06)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

[quote=Angeli_7]Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name. Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven! (As s/he is leaving) Hey aren't you forgetting something? S/he: What? Me! Did it hurt? S/he: Did what hurt? When you fell out of heaven? Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. Where have you been all my life? Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off? My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love. So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the man/woman of my dreams! Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes? You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life! Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth! Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel? What's a nice boy/girl like you doing in a place like this? Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together? Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb. Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers. Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for! Use any of these pick up lines....expect to get busted[/quote] [align=center][quote]Wahahaha! Funny! Here are some I've heard but they're not about love, they're in humor: As Shakespear once said... To be, or not to be.... Is that even a question? --- If symptoms persist, insult your doctor. --- This vacium sucks! Credits got to kuya Ephemeral when we had a chat yesterday.[/quote] [/align]
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^some of d lyns i used to know: [i] i forgot ur name, can i col u mine? r u a sugar? coz u hav a sweet smile lolz dts ol 4 now [/i]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"sorry i drop my jaw" :lol: "is your name summer?coz your really hot" :lol:
asakura06
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm i remembered another pickup line boy: miss, you looked like my 5th girlfriend.. girl: how many did you got? boy: 4 :lol:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one of friend ask me this... my friend : i heard u have an imaginary friend...who is it?? me : its u dude... :lol::lol::lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^Is that even a pick up line? I will not be held liable if you will use these lines Here are my personal favorites <3 [/color] [spoiler] Are you tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day! Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle. <333 If you held up 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. Guy: What is your first name? Girl: [says name] Guy: Hmm, that goes kinda well with my last name. Are you a dictionary? -because you add meaning to my life! Are you a parking ticket? (Why?) Because you got [b]fine[/b] written all over you I lost my teddy bear, [u]will you sleep with me?[/u] (WAHAHAHAHA) Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. Why'ss that?} Its just that...your numbers not in it. The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word. ( :eh: ) The course of true love never does run smooth. But that's okay, 'cause I'm looking forward to a long, bumpy ride with you. (nyahaha) Let's make like two candles and go out. :lol: What's a nice guy like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/e8.gif[/img] Did I see fireworks, or was that just us talking? <33 hmmm.. Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine? [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-06 14:09:46)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm...i dont get it... arent pick up line supposed to be a joke??? ;]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ pick up lines is what you use to "pick up" a girl lol...... lines to get a woman notice you or something like that :lol: (and vice versa)[/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-06 14:06:03)

alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Guy: are you're parents thieves? Girl:no, why? Guy:because i think you're parents stole the stars in the sky and put them on you're eyes, 'coz you're eyes shine as the stars in the sky... is that a pick-up line?
asakura06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Boy: Where have you been last night? Girl: ??? Boy: coz' you're not in my dream.. :cool:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm hirs another [quote]man: hav u fnshed ur exam? woman: yeah y? man: so dt u wil answer me!!![/quote] corny!!!
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ haha.. that one works better when its [i]tagalog[/i]. some pick up lines lose their spunk when translated to other languages.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.pimp123.com/comments/Pickup-Lines/pickupline6.gif[/img] [img]http://www.pimp123.com/comments/Pickup-Lines/pickupline10.gif[/img] [img]http://www.pimp123.com/comments/Pickup-Lines/commentbuddy-1.gif[/img] [img]http://www.pimp123.com/comments/Pickup-Lines/pickupline7.gif[/img] [img]http://www.pimp123.com/comments/Pickup-Lines/pickupline17.gif[/img] [img]http://www.pimp123.com/comments/Pickup-Lines/pickupline12.gif[/img]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like a pick-up girls :lol: => are you a bomb? you make me blown away.... :lol:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me... My my (some insults in sarcastic way) hahahaahahah!!!:wallbash:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Boy : i want to dance like this 4 ever :arrow: Girl : dont you want to imprve :arrow: boy: ur the only girl in my life :arrow: Girl : dont you have a mother or a sister? :arrow: Boy : do you have a BF? :arrow: Girl : no i dont have.. my husband dont like.. LOL corny ryt?
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]boy: You deserve everything and i deserve nothing!! :crybaby: girl: i am nothing and you are my everything,, do we deserve each other now?! :)[/quote] hehehe,.

Last edited by emokid722 (2008-05-11 10:32:19)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

---is it hot in here or its just you? =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 11 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy