• ARCHIVES 
  • » my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Pages: 1234

my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

hmm...i've heard one...the most famous pickup line in indonesia is: Boy: Excuse me,Do u Have a screw? Girl: um..Sorry.. i Dont. Boy: But You Have a cellphone number right? =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

[b][color=#ff6699]Respect me a i respect you.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
asakura06
» n00b
1969-12-31

boy: have i seen you before? girl: ??? boy: you looked like my next girlfriend. :lol:
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler] * "Geometry ba ang favoritae subject mo? Kasi kahit anong angle, ang cute mo..." * "Alam mo ba, scientist ako? Kasi ikaw ang LAB ko." * "Ano ang height mo? paano ka nagkasya sa puso ko?" * "Ang galing mo siguro sa puzzle. Kasi umaga pa lang binuo mo na araw ko." * "Hindi tayo tao... hindi tayo hayop...BAGAY tayo!" * "Bangin ka ba? Nahuhulog kasi ako sa yo." * I'm a bee...can you be my Honey?" * May license ka ba? coz you're driving me crazy!" * "Pagod ka na ba? kanina ka pa kasi tumatakbo sa isip ko."[/spoiler] i put it in the spoiler coz its tagalog. :eh:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ if i use those pick-up lines to you, will it work? hahahha
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

boy: are u a robber??? girl: nope, why boy: coz u stole my heart yah...i sed that to 1 gurl and lights of for me dont click the spoiler [spoiler]hey im just 13 yrs old[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Topic already given. [url=http://theftalk.com/t134-Your-pick-up-lines..-POST-%27em-here%21.html]LINK[/url] :)

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-08 10:24:05)

-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

did you swallow a magnet too? i feel like i cant pull away...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think i dropped my jaw :lol:
xhamazingluurve
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]did you just fart? cox u blow me away.[/quote] i read this pick-up line in a mag once and i've LOVED it ever since. haha :)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

funny! :lol: "do you know CPR? coz i take my breath away.." i got i from audibles in YM.. corny!
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

standard pick-up lines that seems to wreck your bones...hehi.. nevermind..just singing "boston drama" blah-blah-blah.. =D bdaway this thread is kinda nice.. :thumbsup:
yonz
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i told u u hav a great body.. wud u hold it against me? i seem to have lost my number.. can i have yours? haha!!
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?:evil:
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a doctor,,would u be my lab........
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha....cute pick-up........
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ avoid double posting please.. Mind if I add this? Can I get your cellphone never mind your number? nyahaha :lol: just kidding.. Anyway these are my favorites: [quote]Why are you ignoring me? Is that your way for me to miss you? I have the "I" have the "L" I have the "o" I have the "v" I have the "e" so when can I have "u"? Is that you or is it gravity? Cause I think I'm falling for you[/quote]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-15 03:33:39)

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I DONT HAVE ANY FAVE PICK UP LINES BUT I KNOW SOME EVEN ITS CORNY : :arrow: I LOST MY NUMBER CAN I HAVE YOURS? :arrow: CAN I HAVE YOUR CELLPHONE FORGOT THE OTHERS ALREADY :o :ninja:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You seem like a sweet person... will you mind if i [b]lick[/b] you to find out? ew... :lol: lmao
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.[/quote] hahaha... Are you from Tennessee? 'cause you're the only 10 I see.. :o I don't know how to spell tennesee.. lolz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:00

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy