• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

Pages: 12

[align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

[align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that others will forward it. [quote]Come on guyz! what is their purpose??? Just to have something to do??[/quote] it is irritating.yup!:doubt: mods may delete if there is a similar post.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

uhmm... they have their own reasons.. 1. they believe 2. "KSP" as in a snob... etc.. lol. :D
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

is that so??? haha. yeah maybe they do believe.. haha.. just look guys, forward messages that are only important okay??? because it's quite disturbing...=)
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe because they want to get ur attention in purpose.., or they just want to irritate in purpose, too.. =D :wallbash:
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i receive some too but not that much.. b4 i used to reply but now i`ve over grown it..:lol:
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i overcame it by not replying every chain messages... i don't believe in them since God is just out there! the example of chain message is: "if you forward this to me, then you're my friend" come on, not just by replying your forwarded message proves them you're a true friend... you know friendships shown personally, not just by that message only... this kind of situation is very common in friendster bulletin... :thumbsdown:
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i hate unnnesssssassssary f.w. messageszzz......... :thumbsdown:
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it..tsktsK :evil:
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sam_deejay]:arrow: i hate unnnesssssassssary f.w. messageszzz......... :thumbsdown:[/quote] well, MOST of them ARE unnecessary.. =|:thumbsdown:
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea..so disturb and unecessay :cry: i dont like f.w messege :evil:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yup!! those messages are really annoying... i just delete those :wallbash:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

true guys. hope that they'll stop sending those.. my inbox in friendster already has 100+ F.w. messages. Because some of my friends send messages that are just the same...
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sooooooo annoying!
pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just hate it.. it doesn't really make sense.. it used to invade sms but i never thought it'd invade the net too.. and it's not just on messages, even on bulletins.. grrrrr.. they even flood it..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah me too. It's non sense! Duh! And also they flood it. Argh! :doubt::thumbsdown: :mad:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`yeah!?super duper annoying! i always delete it.. `guyz!?do you still..remember the 2nd commandment of God!? `emm..anyways!i've got a phone msg that came from my friend.. [quote][color=red] [b]Why do others believed in chain messages? Without even knowing they hurt God. They use God's name in [u]vain[/u]! And [i]they try to scare people giving them unwanted thoughts.[/i] [u]Send this to all to stop it[/u]![/b] [/color][/quote] `the chain msgs grew in cellphone.. i think so..=|
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

fw msgs suck.!and really annoying/irritating.. haha.i replied to the senders before.but now i just delete 'em..the msgs
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chain messages are so annoying and i hate them
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so disturb and unecessay... hate'em all!! :thumbsdown: =| :thumbsdown:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate chain messages.. it's kinda disturbing... :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:30

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy