• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

Pages: 12

[align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

I delete those who do that :lol:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

i completely agree that they are addikts, and they are ignorant.. lol...
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]yup spammers attention whores.. hehe..[/quote] [/align]=D
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they forward chain msg... w/ a blah blah send this to evryone befor blah blah or else blah blah blah clickty clok clok its so irritating.... =) i wish chain msg didnt exist (sorry for the double posting its because of our internet connection sorry)

Last edited by jan010 (2008-07-26 11:20:53)

jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they forward chain msg... w/ a blah blah send this to evryone before blah blah or else blah blah blah clickty clok clok its so irritating.... =) i wish chain msg didnt exist
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

those chains are really irritating.
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lubakimaru]those chains are really irritating.[/quote] ^very much.. i really hate it.. it`s very annoying.. everytime i received that kind of msgs, i delete it..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because they believe in such chain messages... they don't realize that they are spamming =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I absolutely hate chain messages. :mad:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I just delete them. I don't want to read through it and in the end it'll just say "if you don't forward this to 15 people in 2 minutes you will have 5 years of bad luck.." Yeah, right.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

they are tooo stupid to believe in those chain messages... and [b]NOT[/b] forwarding msgs containing Jesus' name doesn't mean u don't bliv in Him or watever....... and i agree to the 1st post.. they're just KSP.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they have nothing to do.. :lol: but i hate those stuffs. shit

Last edited by mar_bilicious (2008-09-11 01:31:50)

eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Persistent spammers are deleted from my friends list.

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-11 09:44:47)

x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Their own reason.. coz they believe and scared..aahahaha!! and also to make them popular.. they does chain massages... especially when they put the number of the maker.. I hate this..It's annoying..they just wasting their time..=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dey want 2 hav sum attention. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]why do others forward chain messages?? [/align] my inbox is full of those chain messages and i'm sick of deleting them. They even use the name of Jesus in some chain messages so that oth

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:01

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy