• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys, :D here are some little updates and features that have been added in the past few days: - Private bbcode tag. You can set some part of your post to private. The private part can only be s

Pages: 12

Hello guys, :D here are some little updates and features that have been added in the past few days: - Private bbcode tag. You can set some part of your post to private. The private part can only be s

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys, :D here are some little updates and features that have been added in the past few days: - Private bbcode tag. You can set some part of your post to private. The private part can only be s

where is mine??:o:o i havent receive it yet,,,:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys, :D here are some little updates and features that have been added in the past few days: - Private bbcode tag. You can set some part of your post to private. The private part can only be s

wahh hehehehe the tshirts ?? when will i get em hehehe
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i didnt receive my tshirt yet too.. =( oh well.. its ok .. lol we wont be changing address anytime soon.. :lol: [b]Topic [/b] The new updates are really cool admin.. I believe the Archives will be of great use.. =) :thumbsup: [quote=admin]The problem is that non-group members will not be able to report the post if they see rules violation. So I think its better to leave it as is (viewable to everyone but only group member can post)[/quote] I think that the leader and at least some of the members in that Group is responsible enough to report if any of our rules has been violated. I strongly suggest that the posts in a private Group should be visible only to that group Sir. :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew..:D :D OMG :o :o That's so cooolllllll..:wallbash: I really love it..:thumbsup: You're so rocks bram..:cool: Btw,a million thanks to u for the T-Shirt..:crybaby: :crybaby: I'm so surprised this afternoon when I was in my office,I received a packet..=D The T-Shirt is so wonderful..:wow: :wow: Great design you got there bram =) You're my idol..:cool: :P Regards to you[/quote] Waaa, Lucky You. :crybaby: Where's Mine Sir? Hehe.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]where is mine??:o:o i havent receive it yet,,,:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] yeah me too :crybaby: I'm wondering sir admin :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys, :D here are some little updates and features that have been added in the past few days: - Private bbcode tag. You can set some part of your post to private. The private part can only be s

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy