• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

^ it is this post #59401 :]]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[quote=slashedkite;#3651552;1278917386]wow, cs boosts new members. hi yhanikz & hayley[/quote] Thank you! <33 [quote=slashedkite;#3651665;1278929174]im not sure but are you Jeduthun Akasuna? im just guessing your real name[/quote] that's me. lmao; [quote=karuro72002;#3651769;1278939335]@hayley: if earth can still stand from 2012 disaster! 2014 really not sure! LMAO xD yeah! end it up, i cant wait to congratulate the 2010 champ xD hahahaha... dutches wer sad, millions of people walked out from the suppose to be victory street party fail[/quote] XD 2012 is a load of bullcrap..[s]although like one million people from other Christian churches claim to have talked with God and the "end is near". 2014 baby! lmao, I felt bad for the Dutches but I was like "you btches lost!" [hr] :wave::wave:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm.. helllooo?.. lots of new members huh?. great good gawdlike.. lol.. have fun y'all just droppin' by...
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@tunie, ur so busy LOL xD hehehe... yes we hav new members hayley & khan @ed, galing mo sa natures ah?! :) nice! urban kea try mo? mas cool tapos gwa ka ren hero ^~, i think it would be great & epic! CLASS S hero! LOL xD @hayley, hahaha... 2012 is a crappy doomsday movie produce by Columbia Pictures or something... we really dont know when the Earth will end... pwuhahahah.. if ever i want to be on a space craft xD pwuhahaha... hell yeah dutch people went boo, fck & sorts of insulting words! LOL yeah bitchs lose! xD
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ nevermore :angry:
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://sandcastlehaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/panda-fail.jpg[/img]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite;#3652308;1279016931]sorry. failed to guess. :wallbash: pahiya konti bukas bawi ako dun ah :lol3:[/quote] i agree. FAIL. :lol3: btw, what's ur name :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haruu class anyway wanna say hi and welcome to newest members (: sorry didn't have time to greet every each of u D: enjoy the class ! :lala:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@blanky.. waaaa :lol3: poor panda .. tsk tsk tsk hehe
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

damn, brownout mode 'cause of the efifn weather. :x_x:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hafta go guys.. ill do the socializing this weekend. byee :run2:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No wonder people aren't around because of the damn typhoon. D: Messes up people's internet. :xixi:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002;#3652053;1278987396]@hayley, hahaha... 2012 is a crappy doomsday movie produce by Columbia Pictures or something... we really dont know when the Earth will end... pwuhahahah.. if ever i want to be on a space craft xD pwuhahaha... hell yeah dutch people went boo, fck & sorts of insulting words! LOL yeah bitchs lose! xD[/quote] lmao true that. they've already made a bunch of apocalypse BS, like the Y2K or 6/6/06. And we're still freaking alive yo! I don't get why people freaking screamed in the cinema; I was like "that's too freaking SUDDEN, why the hell would that happen? Unless if the Earth or the moon or the sun was tilted or whatever.." lmao, I know, I was like laughing my ass off.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3652534;1279046702]No wonder people aren't around because of the damn typhoon. D: Messes up people's internet. :xixi:[/quote] Gab :lol: [i]it doesn't even affect you :lol: haha[/i]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she is the typhoon :xixi:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=wondering_ed;#3652310;1279016999][img]http://sandcastlehaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/panda-fail.jpg[/img][/quote] :xixi: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3652571;1279067142]lmao true that. they've already made a bunch of apocalypse BS, like the Y2K or 6/6/06.[/quote] i kind of liked "The Core" and "Armageddon" where the focus was kind of like a save-the-world suicide mission death trap kind of thing :lol: it's kind of funny how there didn't seem to be a backup plan in case they failed to save the world :lol2: :yes2: I agree with JC that space would be safest in the event of an apocalypse
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214;#3652605;1279077412]:yes2: I agree with JC that space would be safest in the event of an apocalypse[/quote] space..only astronauts will be safe during apocalypse then :lol: Btw..WHY CAN'T I VIEw THE GSSHDAMN CHATBOX?!?!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@[b]kite[/b]: wahehehe... gud to hear that ur still breathing, LOL! :lol: im making my self busy too, with FB games.. hahaha... LOLNESS! @[b]vits[/b]: good luck! xD BASH BASH BASYANG! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: @[b]gab[/b]: there are no rain even in our place, drizzle ... :O_O: its hot down here, though at times cloud covers the sun... wuhahaha hot hot hot while typhoon struck Luzon x3 :woohoo: gudluck to them, hope it rains here too.. LOL! @[b]Hayley[/b]: pwuhahaha... LOL! screaming bitchs at cinemas? xD LOL! i watchd 2012 at a cinema & i was laughing :lol3: then go pity with those character who died at that movie, American President Died :facepalm: :O_O: hehehe... xD yeah, its just urban myth or something, pwuhahaha... UNLESS??? TERRORIST ATTACK! xD pwuhahaha... or world war?? xD :eee: @[b]Shakz[/b]: yah! i would wish to waste my money just to get a ride on some space shuttle/craft while earth ends :swt2: then witness the earth end & explode, :xixi: then die of scarcs of resources afterwards... :excited: that would be fun LMAO xD it could be epic to be the person who survive... :yes2: ahahaha... crazy ryt? hehehe.. :xixi: @[b]khan[/b]: pwuahahahaha.... then be one! :lol3:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2010-07-14 00:36:49)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz;#3652615;1279079869]Btw..WHY CAN'T I VIEw THE GSSHDAMN CHATBOX?!?![/quote] dunno :shock: i see it just fine =) maybe try a different browser? [quote=karuro72002;#3652619;1279081863]then die of scarcs of resources afterwards...[/quote] the space craft must facilitate our day-to-day necessities: farming, livestock, and a beer factory :xixi: just like how they did in the movie Wall-E :lala: it's shakiro's bedtime :lala: see u again class! :wave:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002;#3652619;1279081863]@khan: pwuahahahaha.... then be one! :lol3:[/quote] yea. when i got to be one, the world has already exploded. [quote=shakiro214;#3652622;1279082372]dunno :shock: i see it just fine =) maybe try a different browser?[/quote] it wasn't okay hours ago -__- but yea it's fine now :lol: nights to you :yes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 11 queries - 1.100 second ]
Privacy Policy