• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

gagawa na ba ako? or ikaw na lng aya :xixi:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

@Duch: uu vacation hehehehe... not now soon :xixi: @Clare: there are people who i want to be with even just for a short time! CS is always here & besides ill be just gone for hmm i think a couple of days or so, but most probably ill be back! i cant leave CS this is my home! LOL! so nothing to worry about, i just want to be with some TS members, some of them hav been my mate since i started Ftalking :) hahahaha... just short vacation.. :) & besides im up for friendship here... hehehe...

Last edited by karuro72002 (2010-07-19 06:57:02)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Admin made a video xD WINNER =P

Last edited by karuro72002 (2010-07-19 07:24:12)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3655231;1279532640]^Graphic tablet? I have a tablet PC and it cost about 1200 dollars, i think. ;______;[/quote] yesss. you have one? screww you. jk jk those expensive ones are like for the wealthy..i'm not T___T i saw the cheapest one..it's only 130 bucks wonder if that will work and the Jessi girl? :lol3: just watched her crying vid with her angry dad a while ago XDD
johncarlo14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3655120;1279516653]Hey guys, do we already have cs tumblr. if not, do you want me to make it? then im gonna like give the pw to everyone. :lol:[/quote] ++ like like that idea weeee... try to post some stuff and music on it witwew kinda excited HAHAHA.. ALL- GOOD EVENING how are you guys?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome baCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK fafeng HARVIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lala:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz;#3655335;1279543627]yesss. you have one? screww you. jk jk those expensive ones are like for the wealthy..i'm not T___T i saw the cheapest one..it's only 130 bucks wonder if that will work and the Jessi girl? just watched her crying vid with her angry dad a while ago XDD[/quote] yes i do. it was a present i know T______T compare my elitebook to some 10000 dollar ones, and it'll make my elitebook seem like shit. LMAO. she's a little whore.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks Ate Duch I saw the vid. ang kulet ni aya saka ni james nung umpisa. Anyway I just realised that Aya's last name and Gaga's new song are both the same. Ale-alejandro, Ale-alejandrooh~ k it's radnom.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ :lol3: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3655476;1279567548]yes i do. it was a present i know T______T compare my elitebook to some 10000 dollar ones, and it'll make my elitebook seem like shit. LMAO. she's a little whore.[/quote] wow. you're luckkyy man XD idk what an elite book is orgive me -____- "I'm just a normal girl who is perfect in evry way and you're all just jealous" --- :lol3: honestly, i wished her dad know what she did before she got hated -___-
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=harvii;#3655485;1279570764]Anyway I just realised that Aya's last name and Gaga's new song are both the same. Ale-alejandro, Ale-alejandrooh~ k it's radnom.[/quote] LMFAO, I just realized that to. argh, :lol3: [quote=yhanikz;#3655591;1279595674]wow. you're luckkyy man XD idk what an elite book is orgive me -____- "I'm just a normal girl who is perfect in evry way and you're all just jealous" --- honestly, i wished her dad know what she did before she got hated -___-[/quote] lol yeah, I guess I am. dun worry, I have no idea it existed before I got it so :3 "no one can look this pretteeh with no make up on" WTF THAT LOOKS LIKE MAKEUP TO ME, YOU BITCH tbh, she is pretty though. :lol2: well, that's their parenting for you. :lol3: her dad: "CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME"
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Old Tumblr. New Skin. New URL[/b] :lick: [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2n8pshk.jpg[/img] http://everythingjc.tumblr.com/
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lifttttttttttttttttt!!!!!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

omg i think i made my siggy into a movie :facepalm:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002;#3655289;1279536639]gagawa na ba ako? or ikaw na lng aya[/quote] maybe we should ask harvii, he's like in tumblr at all times. :lol: [quote=harvii;#3655284;1279536048]Ate Aya Salamatttt[/quote] NP. Hey don't evarr leave again. You're like the Mr. Muse of Class-S hahahaHAHhahahaa :lol3: [quote=harvii;#3655485;1279570764]I saw the vid. ang kulet ni aya saka ni james nung umpisa[/quote] we were laughing because some kid wants to destroy a machine in the arcade :lol: [quote=harvii;#3655485;1279570764]Anyway I just realised that Aya's last name and Gaga's new song are both the same. Ale-alejandro, Ale-alejandrooh~ k it's radnom.[/quote] Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Don't sing it. :lol3: I hate that song.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im about 90% done with the siggy but i dunno if it's creepy :lol3: It's like a movie HahAHahHAhah. dammit. i might lose this time. :chew: So i will be needing everyone's support. if you don't like my entry, don't vote at all HAhAHhahaa. mannnn, im so unfair.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Aya: yeah! lets ask Harvi! :) hahaha :xixi: Harvi can you create our group tumblr? Class S Tumblr? :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: what time did you sleep?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^bkt? xD hahaha... LOLs!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3655763;1279619172]^ what time did you sleep?[/quote] i slept din right after... tapos i continued making the siggy a while ago.. now im like 90% done. :lol3: dammit. it friggin looks like a movie not a siggy. ;_;

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-20 06:03:26)

wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whats up guys? Am eating rabbits :chew::chew::chew:

Last edited by wondering_ed (2010-07-20 06:12:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:26

[ 9 queries - 0.823 second ]
Privacy Policy