• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Good eve... :wallbash:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

again , invisible :invi:. good night / day / noon everyone ! :hug:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3668235;1282139632]Good eve... :wallbash:[/quote] some seconds difference . good morning kuya :lala: wth i didn't even realized i wrote morning :scared: [b]error modo error modo error modo .[/b]

Last edited by Linniie (2010-08-18 09:56:42)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

don't even need a lift but . i just miss to post in class . no one there well , i'm out :D cya later all classm8 ;3
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I feel sad for some reason. That's why I feel like laughing. :lol2:
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]To my old man, where ever you are...[/b][/i]=(=(=( [spoiler]Ok, so my dad died. Last two weeks ago. I cried and mourned.I cant move on. Am not used to this. In reality I do understand that my old man is gone. But in my mind, he is still there in his old room lying on the bed for the whole day. Waiting for something. :( I really miss my dad. Sometimes I wake up in the morning. I'd go to his room and see if he's awake but to my surprise, I forgot.... My dad is gone forever. The day that dad left. I was going on a contest event. Dad was in the hospital. Everything was alright. He bid me goodluck for the contest. Then again, I didnt knew it was the last time am gonna here his voice again. :( It pains my heart knowing that mom is alone now without her partner in life by her side. Dad, I know you're not the perfect dad that we've dreaming of, but wherever you are dad. I'd like you to know that am really proud to be your son. :( I love you my old man. May you rest in peace in God's hands.[/spoiler]

Last edited by wondering_ed (2010-08-18 10:35:20)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Condolences to you Ed D: [i]I wouldn't know what to do if my dad died. :{ [/i]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

CONDOLENCE ED =( :cry: [quote=karuro72002;#3668087;1282109702]akala ko may bagong magandang member yun pla avatar lng ni john_619619 xD nakohh!!![/quote] :redface:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^uu, cnu yan? xD @ed: condolence! =(
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][b]my sincerest condolences ed.[/b][/quote] [hr] hi ays, ganda mo ah :D
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002;#3668531;1282204415]^uu, cnu yan? xD[/quote] isa yatang member ng AKB48 :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wow nakikinig ka rin pala jpop. :lol2: @ed, just try your best to move forward. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. Just dedicate your actions to their will and do you best and succeed in their name.
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3668567;1282213674]^wow nakikinig ka rin pala jpop. :lol2:[/quote] HINDI NOH! :snob: :xixi::xixi::xixi: :lol2: nakita ko lng yan sa google nung naghahanap ako ng cute na avatar :lol3:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^aw :lol3:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3668202;1282131969]ang uso now sipon, ubo, sore throat, headache, fever + nosebleed :swt:[/quote] gawd. nosebleed lang hindi ko naranasan nung nagka-fever ako. ;___; [quote=cklahrckiey;#3668548;1282209304]hi ays, ganda mo ah :D[/quote] haha. thanks ck! how are you? --- condolence itay :(
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ ALL Yeah, thank you guys. Life wont be the same again without dad. Hayy =( but still, it must go on. We all must move on from what happened. I just.... miss dad. =( @Ice Wala na nak, =( patay na si lolo mo.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wowk, higuys <3
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i forgot the instructions of ephe, i want to sign up in paypal, but i don't know what to choose. can you help me guys?because i want to buy things in the internet especially bike parts.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^What do you need? Anyway, kinda bored helping people on tech corner. :lol3: 'cause I think I'm the only one who actually helps and post there... :x_x: I giving so called technicians a bad name, giving advice for free.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

http://everythingjc.tumblr.com/post/983055791 PLEASE LIKE THIS TRU TUMBLR THANKS :D Online Money tru Blog, can anyone recommend a site for me thanks ;D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:18

[ 11 queries - 0.450 second ]
Privacy Policy