• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

[quote=aysbeaux;#3771089;1303970979]halow[/quote] babeeeee liftooo gud aftie class <3
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

@_@; aw ganun? Tnx paps. Tulog muna ako ha. It has been an uber long day/night. :lol3: Nakakabaliw mga tao dun sa pinuntahan namin. :lol3: Parang mga artista. haha. <_<
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi nina! wb :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3772210;1304053306]hi nina! wb[/quote] sankyooo vitzz... rest ka na
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gonna watch the royale wedding, wee. :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome Jolene. :eh::eh: :heart: me wants a chibi bad. lols. how can I get my badges back? oh wait, did I have any badges? oh yes I did. once. :heart: :invi::ninja: gosh i miss the penguins and all of you here. :wallbash:
Mrs. Ephemeral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello guys :) Just passed by. Oh hi Ephe :) I missed you :lick:
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Herro. ;D And thank for ze additional welcomes. :lol2: Nice to meet you all~
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3773327;1304095436]What not to say when you're frustrated while holding a broken vacuum cleaner. "This thing sucks".[/quote] hahaha that suck!! :lol3: _____ oh hey! hi ms. ephe! :love: _______
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol lift
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good day classmate . can i ask for help ? i personally don't know this person , and never talk to her either . but her case is really make myself crying , because the poor dogs were killed here . i just need any of you that care (even if you don't love dog) to like this page [url=http://www.facebook.com/#!/SaintBernardku]1.000.000 to boycott Planet Petshop and Yohanes Indradjaja[/url] they'll truly appreciate your support by liking the page , and as a dog owner i'd really glad if any of you want to help her :> read the info about how it happened [url=http://saintbernardku.blogspot.com/p/my-saint-bernard.html]here[/url] or [url=http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/anger-over-death-of-pet-dogs-on-train/438290]there[/url] . thank you for the attention :B
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey guys just passin by,,, need to run for work :wave: :run:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[size=5]PUSH if you're reading this Why the hell aren't you posting outside class-s? Go to the forum for God's sake. Why do you lock yourselves in here people![/size]
Mrs. Ephemeral
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3773599;1304123142]oh hey! hi ms. ephe![/quote] Hello duchess :)
Mrs. Ephemeral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello again guys! :) UP for Class-S :excited:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Aya... you mad :lol3: some are posting outside CS... they just post in FTP section :xixi: by the way people, you should be posting outside too :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Mrs. Ephe.. haruu.. what is your name btw :D
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The huge font scared me x_x Hello, anyway~
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider;#3774614;1304183801]SPAM..... wat is jejemon???[/quote] a person used to replace vowels with consonants or numbers in typing a word or constructing a sentence. :lol: haru ate bebe, haru duch, haru jolene, haru classu it's scary to see ESM to get mad :fear:
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

LIFT!!!! [url][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=justify]Welcome to [b]Class-[color=red]S[/color][/b]! A group formed by [b]selected[/b] members enforcing forum rules. For more information, please read our rules. Thank you![/align] [align=cen

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:01

[ 9 queries - 0.287 second ]
Privacy Policy