• ARCHIVES 
  • » If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

Pages: 12

If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

[quote]don't make me too angry coz i really will SPILL :eh: i know something about you and your friends. dirty lil secrets that arent supposed to be told.. thanks to someone here ..[/quote] How about this one? Did you know that you really offended someone? Who had attacked by her asthma because she thought she'll be involved in those [b]dirty lil secrets[/b] you were talking about. I didn't say that you were the one who started the flame. Nothing in my posts and PMs stated that you are the cause of all of these. Maybe you didn't understand why I was upset, you came here from your few weeks vacation because of some reasons, then you will get involve in arguments like those? Like we were even trying to settle it by being discreet already. Then some of you started to revive it again. Hell yeah I am siding for those who are trying to speak up against those rude moderators and members who think that they are moderators. My point here is to make those moderators realized what they've done something before was wrong. Some members already noticed it. Wait a minute. YM isn't part of FriendsterTalk. So why you have to post those here? We can moderate in YM now? [quote=ducheszv]I checked the Reports.. The Threads that has many reports are under your section.. now whos not doin his/her job?[/quote] FYI, I am online almost the whole day in everyday. I was waiting for new posters. So what if there are many reports in my sections. I moderate 13 sections. I volunteered on some additional sections because I thought I can give some support on the moderators who suppose to do their jobs there. Well maybe Admin was right. We need more moderators. New moderators who WILL NOT BULLY OR THREATEN members. Give them fair judgment and fair treatment. [quote=ducheszv]Why do you put the blame on me?[/quote] Did I blame you for those? I did not. I didn't even had a chance to think of you when you were gone. [quote=ducheszv]And one more thing, the flames started when i wasnt here. Or havent you noticed that?[/quote] Tell me where? When I became bf of Rose? So what? Relationships are different from moderating FriendsterTalk. Or what? I can't recall anything that will put me on blame on this. How about those moderators who started to post hatred against me? Is that appropriate for a moderators? Posting rants in public? Is that the solution to anything? I am talking about the moderators who started to post harsh and rude comments saying ONE GUY who they thought is good but actually not, that he/she is a SULT, that he/she is a flirt? OMG? Is that appropriate for the moderators to post in the forum? What is the purpose of those? To humiliate that someone? To gain sympathy and support from other members to hate this GUY. [b]Do you want me to name names?[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-05 09:10:43)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

we are not perfect,,,, thats it :| [hr] i have my own problem. i really cant understand about banning a [b]ripper[/b]. i mean, someone ripping codes from one of ftalk moderator, and use it for personal, that ripper not share or publicating the codes here,, but what that mod do? ban the "ripper" and say that the "ripper" cannot belong here, OMG, :wallbash: did the mod read this words? [quote]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/quote] it available on every page in this forum. :retard: why the mod blame and punish the "ripper" here?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah. we're not perfect. we'll have to accept that there are really problems like this and it's up to us whether we'll solve it or not.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]we are not perfect,,,, thats it :| i have my own problem. i really cant understand about banning a ripper. i mean, someone ripping codes from one of ftalk moderator, and use it for personal, that ripper not share or publicating the codes here,, but what that mod do? ban the "ripper" and say that the "ripper" cannot belong here, OMG, :wallbash: did the mod read this words?[/quote] It simply falls to the jurisdiction of plagiarism. If you want to ban the member it is up to you. If you feel bad about the member. Then ban him/her. If it's ok for you to be ripped. Don't ban the user then.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ it seems like we abusing our power. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:29

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy