• ARCHIVES 
  • » If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

Pages: 12

If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further arguments between members and moderators. This topic is used to discuss the problem and solve it. We can not solve those problems if we just keep ourselves isolated from all moderators. A member sent this message to me: [quote]i hope you won't give up as a moderator here someday, we look up to you and repsect you for being a good mod here.. I'm just concerned that some moderators here are using the egroup feature as a way of competing or making fun of other members and egroups... i hope you do understand what i mean =| when will they ever change? btw, Class X rocks haha :)[/quote] If someone is curious who is this member, I can reveal his/her name if and only if you will not get yourself into just one side of the situation. -- Just my comment here, having eGroup and discussing about those annoying spammers and etc is kinda fun at some times. But we have to know our limitations. We all have to imagine ourselves in the members position, or think about their point of view. Do you think we are kinda abusing the eGroup? Should we remind ourselves what is our role here?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

^ Who's That Member? *Curious Here. XD
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

:arrow: in my own opinion eejhay,with due respect..i think it is better to reveal who is that moderator...for he/she will know what his/her mistakes...
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haven't explored that egroups yet but i've seen a bit of it anyhow just a thought about the egroups thing : uhmmm . . . hopefully members would refrain from creating and creating a group then all of the sudden it would be left forgotten , :D uhmmm the same thing happened in egames :D there were so many clans , there were like 100+ clans ? but only 20 were active . the rest was just created for fun :wasted: hehehe anyway peace guys ^^ same here curious^^ whos the mod ?? hehehe - peace -

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-11 07:35:46)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

offtopic: @freelance what forum sections do you handle? -- I can reveal his/her name just tell me your reason you want to know? Coz there will be some follow up arguments if some of us do some drastic moves.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Is That Me? lol-- Nyweiz, My Reason Is.. To Know What Is His/Her Mistake? And To Know If That's A Big Deal.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=complaint]I'm just concerned that some moderators here are using the egroup feature as a way of competing or making fun of other members and egroups... i hope you do understand what i mean[/quote] This isn't a big deal to you? Hmmm members are starting to think like this. This member isn't refering to just one moderator.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-11 08:17:57)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think I know who's member that sent you a PM. Well as far as I know we don't abuse egroup. People might find it abusive because of the words people/members use. Make fun of other people? There's no even names that are mentioned in any of the egroups. Members probably think that they're being laughed at or being humiliated because they are not accepted to the group they want to join in. Some of the Egroups have High Standards like Class S. Class S chooses only those members who deserve to be there. Class S have limited members only, as far as i know. There are some members who are desperate to join groups they want to be in, and most of them are begging to join in, not literally begging but you can see their posts in Egroups discussion thread in UG. In their posts some of them are really desperate and even envy others who already joined the groups he/she wants. In fact, egroup features are for everyone it's up to the member to choose which group he/she is interested to join in. I viewed all the egroups and as far as I noticed there's no competing going on. People might have thought that some of the groups are competing because of the number of views or number of members. Sorry for the poor english and sorry if some of them are not even related to the topic or are they? [b]Eehjhay[/b] I'll PM you who's that member I'm suspecting who sent you the PM. Tell me if its that him/her.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FYI, that member who complained is a group leader. So he/she isn't complaining just because he/she was rejected. Like I said, do not go to one side of the situation. Think of the members' point of view. Why are they like this? What do we have to do to make this right? Not just pointing out who complaint, or whatever. This means that we have to remind ourselves to be sensitive enough to feel what they feel.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I suggest tell her to him/her PM me. I am the leader after all.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

imo having egroups here in ftalk is like dividing us all into sub-groups which later results to like class differences and others would be op or something like that. =| if ever there are egroups, i hope it will only limit to 2-3 classes, or even one. hehe. class X .. awhzz. i also don't care who pm'd that one. it doesn't matter to me. hehehehe. coz i'm so not active in this section anymore. sorry about that. just posting my opinion. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yes. I agree. It doesn't matter if you are in a group. We are still members of ftalk. eGroup wasn't made for us to break apart from each other. Making fun or criticizing against one or more people is one of the reason why we may break apart. We should stick to our objectives and purposes. Limit ourselves in which we won't offend other people.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=eehjhay]FYI, that member who complained is a group leader. So he/she isn't complaining just because he/she was rejected.[/quote] I think i know whos that member. :) ------------------------------------------- I agree that it is important to get rid troublemakers and make things in control, however sometimes we have to limit our actions. Remember that as moderators we carry and resemble the image of this community. So even if our judgement is objective and fair, deliver it in such a way that excessively offend or make fun of others won't do any good. Quoted from a member who PM'd me: [quote]Friendstertalk is meant to be a peaceful and united community, not a place of competition or discrimination.[/quote]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Friendstertalk is meant to be a peaceful and united community, not a place of competition or [b]discrimination[/b].[/quote] i feel that [b]bold[/b] :| just my personal feeling..:puke:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry if i said something that i didnt think of first .. i hope you know me better than what i said.. im just so pissed a while ago coz of personal reasons.. < this goes to someone who PMed me about this matter. [b] Topic[/b] In behalf of the moderators and members involved in Class-S, I apologize for our actions. Although i am not saying that we are wrong and our actions are ENTIRELY wrong but yes i admit that sometimes we failed or forgot to control our emotions. We have discussed this matter already, courtesy of ephe's post in our thread, and we have decided to change our negative actions and planned other ways on how to make our group more productive and friendly. I just hope that in the future, members who complain about any group should be assessed more. Assessed meaning if he/she is overreacting or such. I am not saying that the one who complained is overreacting ok? Let's not get things complicated here. I am just stating my opinion. Thanks for this thread and to whoever complained. :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-11 12:47:28)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]..I'm glad that there are strong and sensible people in this forum like you, *****, ****** and eejhay.. I'm going to fight for what's right and exercisec my right to speak out and express my own opinions I'll always be on your side..[/quote] [quote]Hands down..i always wanted to PM you after your confession yesterday...Keep up with that strong attitude coz i'm on your side...I'm really tired of those wannabe and feeling great mods here..they think they can just offend, insult or pull people down..which of course isn't right..they're making this forum a wasted place..a place full of hate and stuffs...i read the confession lately and there they are again posting those things with [b]full of hate[/b].. I admire ***** attitude too for speaking out and fighting for what's right.. I'm happy about this, i thought i was just the only one concerned[/quote] [quote]Yes, it's only the admin who could do something about the whole thing, hope you would suggest it to him/her, they're abusing their power as mods...i've even noticed that since you're the one who's trying to settle everything by calling out their attention regarding their offensive posts..all they do is laugh and make fun of you[/quote] These are just three of the many private messages sent by other members to me and to one of the members I know. This what happen. One member is tired of the rude moderators, and wanna-be-moderators(members) who keep bullying the other members. After this member's bravery to stand out and speak up against these, others followed and give their opinion. And they too, are tired of the bullying, cruelty, rude and harsh comments. I thought those accused already learned their lessons but I am disappointed again.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-04 09:55:12)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Why don't the PMer confront those people? I mean why does the PMer confronted you instead of those people? As I see on the sent message she/he has nothing against you and yet she/he PMed you first. Is she/he calling someones side (kakampi)? The only way to get this problem sorted is to avoid using the blind item. I know it's safer to use than mentioning the names. As i said, confront the people if possible. And why not reveal the names and just replacing them with an asterisk* And just leaving your name out. It's a bit unfair really. I definitely know who's that member and those people she/he's referring to. I think it's not just me who thinks that.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-06-04 16:52:04)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ive no idea on who those members and egroup leaders are and i dunno if theyre referring to me? lolz.. :lol: XD yeah harbii was right maybe you could just change some of the letters into * i felt the same way too... before... but we're still in ftalk so it doesnt really matter.. about harbii's que maybe he/she thinks that eehjhay can do something about it... geez....
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Why don't the PMer confront those people? I mean why does the PMer confronted you instead of those people? As I see on the sent message she/he has nothing against you and yet she/he PMed you first. Is she/he calling someones side (kakampi)? The only way to get this problem sorted is to avoid using the blind item. I know it's safer to use than mentioning the names. As i said, confront the people if possible. And why not reveal the names and just replacing them with an asterisk* And just leaving your name out. It's a bit unfair really. I definitely know who's that member and those people she/he's referring to. I think it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote] Maybe you didn't understand what they said. Most of them are scared and preferred to be in silent because of those moderators who are rude. I mean what if they do what you think, they will confront those moderators, what will happen? Do you think those rude moderators will just change their attitude and start to realized that they are wrong on the way they moderate? Of course not. Not all people can take those criticisms. That's why they decided to be discreet about it. They PMed us because they trusted us. They thought we can help them. I kept the names in private to keep their privacy. Besides, those messages are PRIVATE messages. I don't even have to post these. But for the sake of settling these issue, I post these JUST HOPING THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED will realized their faults. One of the problem here is that these moderators involved think that they are being bullied by me or by the other members on the way they moderate. I suggest to them that they re-think what they did, what they posted, and how they dealt with severe situations. [b]Not all members can take the rude and harsh comments by moderators. Not all members can just think that some moderators are scary because they are doing their responsibilities.[/b] I already had a chat with Admin and he talked to one of the moderator involved. We just hope that he/she will keep his/her words. Don't get offended on the way I am here. I am just doing these as if I am just a medium between the scared members and you guys. There are many differences between being a strict moderator and a scary moderator. -- About the wanna-be-moderators, these are the members who think that they are moderators. They also rude, and sometimes bully other members. As much as possible, I don't want to confront these because I want them to stay active. So I am still observing what they are doing.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-04 19:16:12)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ thanks for your PM.. [quote]duero82088: so are you happy huh? that's what you want? arguments? flames? farout. are u a moderator or what? duero82088: so i am guilty ei? lol. stay away from ftalk if you will just want some flames in it Abcd Efgh: O_O duero82088: what Abcd Efgh: O_o duero82088: are u gonna say something? duero82088: d ka ngbabasa sa backstag Abcd Efgh: O_O duero82088: i dont have enough time for those faces. ttyl[/quote] i am involved in this conversation that gives me half the right to choose to post this here.. Lets see ill start.. [b]did i post any flaming statements lately?[/b] Did i use any offensive words to anyone here? I have been out for days and I just read the posts .. And i only said not to touch my bestfriends.. whats wrong with that? And don't you dare question how i moderate.. I didnt asked or applied for this position.. And certainly you are not the reason why im here.. You dont have the right to say something offensive of me being a mod. [quote]are u a moderator or what?[/quote] LOL did you read your posts in the confessions? wasnt it flaming? or do i have to spill every GM you sent them? You are as a bad as any of them only you display a good face in ftalk.. The problem with you, anything and everything that will offend you is "flaming". Try to read you posts, in my POV it is biased and a flame. You are siding the provokers making them look like they are innocent. entirely innocent. Why side them? I think you are a great mod or so you portray. I can show you evidences for the bias GMs he sent. I checked the Reports.. The Threads that has many reports are under your section.. now whos not doin his/her job? =| [quote]duero82088: so i am guilty ei? lol. stay away from ftalk if you will just want some flames in it[/quote] Who are you to tell me that? Have you read your posts? Do you control my life? Why do you put the blame on me? Do you remember where this all started? And one more thing, the flames started when i wasnt here. Or havent you noticed that? Pls stick this in your mind. [b]Before saying something, try to look at yourself in the mirror and assess if you didn't do the very mistakes you have judged to everyone.[/b] :arrow: Because i know you are thick headed.. I'm already expecting you wont admit that you are like this. :arrow: If anyone asks why i posted this.. well this the "Complaint against moderators" thread right? I complain him. [hr] To the moderators here.. Pls post here the flames that will justify i was the one who started the flames that are going on now in the confessions thread.. coz according to the self proclaimed member here, i started whatever is goin on in that fight. ROFLMAO I think you can start reading in page number 171.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-05 05:07:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If some members send you a complaint against to other moderators via private message, then you may consult all of us by sharing it here. But it is up to you to hide his/her name to avoid further argu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy