• ARCHIVES 
  • » We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

Pages: 123

We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can be used as further references to all. We are now starting to sort the Recycle bin. We are moving topics from the bin into the Archive. Have fun! Best regards!, Ftalk staffs
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

oh okay... its more easy that way.. trash is separated from useful references..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

Oh, thanks for this, it will be very useful not only to me (who joined just lately) but especially for the newbies. At least, we can have a review of the topics that were tackled during the early part, right? God bless!!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks! this is great! its easier! :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ur really great! wiih,it can help me look on to old threads.. yehey,and i was worrying that maybe some day the important threads(even for me alone,haha)would be deleted and my world would crash down..ehehe kidding,well tenks kuya eehjhay.. im happy about having an archive section it really helps.. :D
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]It's just like separating the[/i][b] BIODEGRADABLE[/b] [i]to not one.[/i]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to all the mods for their hard work in creating this archive section :thumbsup: I am sure it will be a big hit with those of us newbies looking for answers or codes. =)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice....this is so usefull to us newbies...heheheheeh!!!!!thanks.....nice job!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

That's Great.. So We Cant Go to recycle bin..
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a really big help to us! this is easier to search the topics in recycle bin. Nice!
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for announcing sir...this is very useful separating those useful topics and not.... :thumbsup:
kyut.ghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like that feature..hehe
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats great.. gee!! tnx.. :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one dude!!! i mean... nice idea!!! hopin' it will make us ore comfortable... ;):thumbsup:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Well, Okay. it's cool anyway. i think it would be easier that way. :][/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's super great... =) things would be esier.. =D

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-06-05 07:15:27)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yeah This Is Great..... Things Would Be Much Easier..:D:D[/b][/align]
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee.. cool.. yeah.. they are all right
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats cool.. i can find old post and reference there.. that would be a big help especially to us newbies including me.. :P
justice214
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Where do I find the Emoticons' script eraser? 'Coz I can't find it now.... Please help me, I need it badly... Thank you in advance. Godbless always... [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:01

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy