• ARCHIVES 
  • » We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

Pages: 123

We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

shemeleiah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

this is useful! =) thanks!
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Black_Goth
» Banned
1969-12-31

thank make altogether finally I can make begrounds by xself without support all of you I cannot like this again I render thanks =) :thumbsup: :| :thumbsup: ;] :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :angry: :thumbsup: :doubt: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We opened a new section here in FriendsterTalk, that is the Archive Section. In this section, all the important but outdated topics can be found there. Although no one can post there, the topics can

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy