• ARCHIVES 
  • » Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

Pages: 123

Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

rdvg3283
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th numbers[/b].. 123456 7th 8th 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Phone serial no. [b] xxxxxx??xxxxxxx[/b] IF the digit number Seven & Eight is [b]02[/b] or [b]20[/b] that mean it was assembled in the [b]Emirates[/b] which is [b]very Bad quality[/b]... IF the digit number Seven & Eight is [b]08 or 80[/b] that means it was manufactured in [b]Germany[/b] which is [b]not bad[/b].. IF the digit number Seven & Eight is [b]01 or 10[/b] that mean it's manufactured in [b]Finland[/b] which is [b]Good[/b]... IF the digit number Seven & Eight is [b]00[/b] that means it was manufactured in [b]original factory[/b] which is the [b]best Mobile Quality[/b] ... IF the digit number Seven & Eight is [b]13[/b] that means it was assembled in [b]Azerbaijan[/b] which is [b]very poor quality and potentially very dangerous to your health[/b]!! And that's it guyz!!! :)
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

kewl!!! :thumbsup: :arrow: now people can b aware b4 buyin a fon....... :D

Last edited by sam_deejay (2008-05-12 06:55:54)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

very informative post! thanks!=)
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is great i found out that my phone was manufactured in the original factory :D which is the best Mobile Quality like what rdvg3283 said...:P
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]What do you mean bad for your health? Does it have a high lead content?[/b]
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] ^ i think radiation has something to do with it =) [/spoiler] anyway does it only work on nokia? :rolleyes:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing but, i already know this.!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah same here. it was a forwarded email sent to me. ;) thanks for sharing. ;) and i think it's not just on nokia phones but to other models as well.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.! tnx for sharing that one.. lol.. :D
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is nice :):thumbsup: thnx for posting this people will have better knowledge when buying a phone =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine has that 00 thingy!! wee.. im glad that my phone has the best quality..
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome Guyz!!!!!!!!! :) it also works on other models! =)
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice post.. i learned somtin new..
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

my serial number is 35822017559992.. and it is manufactured in Finland and it's quality is good.. thanks for sharing!
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mine is 01*6**[b]00[/b]*7*0*54 [u]best Mobile Quality![/u]

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-22 03:53:39)

ghettochild
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]What do you mean bad for your health? Does it have a high lead content?[/quote] a bad quality phone releases too much radiofrequency radiation that is more than the average amount of the standard radiation that a person could be exposed to. The Radiation Protection Standard for Maximum Exposure Levels to Radiofrequency Fields - 3 kHz to 300 GHz (2002) specifies limits on exposure to RF radiation from various sources, including mobile phones. The level at which these limits are set is much lower than the levels at which any thermal (heating) effects can occur. Handsfree and bluetooth headsets could reduce radiation upto 100times when compared to using the handset. :D more details about phone and health :[url]http://www.epa.sa.gov.au/mobilephone.html[/url]

Last edited by ghettochild (2008-05-22 06:17:29)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

now i know. mine is the best quality! the 7th and eight numbers are 00. amazing.;):thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]yey! em safe about this one! my phone is sony ericsson.:D[/i][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow cool... =):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yepey! I got an original phone! I thought it is fake.. Btw, thanks for sharing this one! A great help to others!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:44

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy