• ARCHIVES 
  • » Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

Pages: 123

Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

mine was manifactured in finland! and its good! cool hehe
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

[align=center][b]wow..this is cool!.. thanks..now i know that my mobile is not original..:lol:[/b][/align]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow thx . . my imei was 354328003286520 the digit 7 and 8 was 00 cool this one is original . .
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yay!! mine is original!!
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woop! my n95 is genuine!
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lucky for u guyz!!! hehe....
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

people must be really aware in this kind of thing.. or they'll suffer for they have bad quality stuffs!
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is orignal. :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=rdvg3283]IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 01 or 10 that mean it's manufactured in Finland which is Good...[/quote] mine is that which is manufactured in finland...haha... does it min its original..?
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. nice thread! many people will need to see this.. i got an original one! ^^
numbwa1
» n00b
1969-12-31

great info! mine was 01 dat would be made in finland but on d back it says made by nokia?is this good or bad?
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew. my 5000 is original :]
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is 60? idk bout that
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how abawt china pon.=D wat # china pon rule n phil:D duno noting yet abawt china pon so i wnt 2 know 8...
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow nice! main is the best quality.. thnxx for this =)
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooowhwhhhh....! nice ...!
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dude tnx .. now i'm safe .. haha ..
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is 00. nice thing its in best quality :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tenx for sharing dude! :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Would like to know if your mobile is original or not?!! Press the following on your mobile [b]*#06#[/b] and the-international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) number appears check the [b]7th and 8th

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 10 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy