• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

Pages: 123

We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

[quote=`mizeL]nice. it's closer to reality. thanks for sharing. this could be a sticky topic too. :)[/quote] Thanks! Hope this would be sticky! :D [quote=bronz17]be good, be "Mabuti" not "mabait" on your co mates[/quote] I don't quite get what you said? Again? [quote=strawberry143]tnx for the info!![/quote] Your Welcome! Goodluck this schoolyear!
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

thanks for the info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk309/twilight098/a138f4b9.jpg[/img]
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: thanks for the info :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pay attention.. be active.. and consider urself as part of the class..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

einxzs for this sis!. hehe,. i also did some of ur info.,, hehe
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

G-great help miss! :D [i]your name really suites you[/i]. :eh: [quote=♥brains&beauty♥]* Use [i]mnemonics[/i] (devices for memorization) when you can (ex. the names of the planets in our solar system: My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Up Nine Pizzas).[/quote] ^ I think this will be fun & helpful at the same time. ;)

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-13 12:24:48)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

study hard . . forget about "barkadas"
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for da tips.. maybe i do that in dis year
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the info... i think it'll be hard for me to follow those tips... but i'll try my very best this time! :o
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

get a good girlfriend and let her do ur homeworkz... :evil: copy from ur seatm8 or bully them if they wont let u copy from them... :evil: bribe ur teacher... lol :evil:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol::lol: rap ur so evil.. but i agree.. lol copy from ur seatmate.. hahaha
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe i'll do this..!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]get a good girlfriend and let her do ur homeworkz... :evil: copy from ur seatm8 or bully them if they wont let u copy from them... :evil: bribe ur teacher... lol :evil:[/quote] that's bad :evil::thumbsdown:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for this thread. I'll try to improve my personality to do this steps.
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm.. yeah.. thanx 4 the advice.. hahah
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the tips...^^=)=)=)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's really-really helpful for the student.... thx for it.... +1 for ya!!!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

listen... review your notes... and make a daily schedule
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for sharng that information ahihihi its too quite long to read but i read few sentence but i already learn something... nice2! :D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ur good. tnx for the info.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:47

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy