• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

Pages: 123

We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

Haha.. No probz, guys. :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

hey can i ask?!? what if i'm shy to participate cause i think that my answer would be wrong and i'm afraid that my classmates will laugh at me when i have a wrong answer?!?
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

enx foe the tips!!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my tip is just [b]pray[/b] and study. =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]helpful tips, but the memonics thing, im not good at memorizing, sorry :D i try to achieve this tips xp [/align]
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz 4 the info....,!!! it really helpz..., aheheheee...., mikeljon02
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

one very important step Be Postive! :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow:heres mine:steps 1. listen and understand the lesson carefully 2. dont be shy to ask questions, its for your own good. 3. dont take quizes for granted, some are token for the exams. 4. always approach your teacher/professor/instructor for any problems regardless the subject matter.[/quote] [quote]:arrow:heres mine:tips 1.when exam weeks, always use your notes for references, not all the teacher have discussed can be found at the book. 2.review your past quizes, like what ive said, they are tokens for the exam proper. 3.understand the subject and review according to your own perceptions,[/quote]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

work harder. that's all it takes. :D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]2. Do not procrastinate. Leaving until later what could be done today is asking for trouble and crammed results. If a report is due by a certain date, make sure to finish it on time.[/quote] ^one of my diseases.. im a PROCRASTINATOR.. help!! btw nice topic
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Tnx for the info..
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the tips. [[:. I will do all of these. ! [:.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice.I love the tips you gave sis. Thanks for sharing this one.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D best tip is study hard. :thumbsup: [/b]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks fow the tips. but can you please sharer more tips about taking the test?! :)
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WOW, Thankyou.:ninja:
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-- tnx for sharing ;']]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Got to try this. =) Thanks huh!
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i do procrasinate.. i have myopia.. haha!
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I can do all of that except for no.1 because it is hard to pay attention when the subject and your teacher is boring :sleepy:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that summer is about to end and school is fast-approaching. Some of us didn't do well in school last year, so this year, we are determined to do the best we can. So, here are simple tip

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy