• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

Pages: 12

Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With More Than 20000 Posts In It Across Several Sub-Forums. Because He Took The Drastic Action Without Giving Any Notification Or Discussing It First With Us, Fellow Moderators In Thos Sub Forums. What Makes It Worst Is That Almost All Of The Threads Deleted Were Actually Comply With The [b]Friendstertalk Rules.[/b] Even That Those Threads Didn't Get Any Replies Lately But. We Moderators Believe They Are Important And Valueable, Especially For Them Who Started The Threads And Anyone Who Posted There (Inscluding Thread Subsribers). There's No Sense Of Appreciation And Respect With The Act Of Deleting Or Even Editing What Other Wrote Without Fair Reason. As we know, deleted and edited posts/threads are not recoverable. So I can just say sorry if any of your favorite thread were affected. Yeah I know it sucks, some of my favorite threads got deleted too (e.g. the movie recommendation thread by shakiro) but I can do nothing about it. From now on, if there are old and outdated threads, moderators are encouraged to leave them in the original subforum. Close the threads if necessary. Only move them to Recycle Bin if the threads violate the rules and/or have unappropriate content. I'm planning to delete regularly the threads in Recycle Bin (maybe once every a few months). If you think there are threads in Recycle Bin that might be still useful for reference, you may move them to the Archive section. Thank You. Original Post By: Admin.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-14 10:43:35)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

wow!! thats a lot.. hmmm... its not nice that its suddenly gone without prior notice.. [spoiler]kung nagcocomply sa rules why dinelete?[/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

:arrow: ^ as what have said, it's a mistake. In behalf of the staff, I do apologize for the said action that has been done - which is unrecoverable. Especially to the authors in the Literature Section (as we, james and i, have also lost our creations there), We value your talent in providing good reads for the Ftalk community. Let's just enjoy in what's left and take this an as opportunity to make new and interesting threads.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who in particularly deleted it? i was so shock that i cant fins the thread that i made regarding sharing problems..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: do we still have to say it? it would be unfair on his/her part. the thing here is that we apologize for what happened. afterall, necessary actions have been taken.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well its okay! =) its good for FTALK! to minimize its size! :lol: its like deleting some old useless photos on ur PC Folder! :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i was really shocked. that's a lot of posts and threads. well i guess we'll just have to be contented with what we have now. in a way this cud also be good. ftalk is now all cleaned up. haha. :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was shocked yep i noticed that haha. Ftalk is cleaned and refreshed!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]its like deleting some old useless photos on ur PC Folder! :lol:[/quote] No. Rather losing your system files from your computer! Those deleted topics include the subscribed topics. So it means that some members really like those topics. They want to read it from time to time. Members gave effort to give ideas and make FriendsterTalk interesting by those topics. So please do not compare those for some useless photos. (Photos in my computer? I wont deleted them, it's like deleting your memories from your brain).
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my sister got mad when she saw a lot of threads deleted.. how come they were all gone all of a sudden???! she said.. but i'll be telling her sooner or later.;)
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhu...dont wor guyz...you make again... sow many sad that all thread is delated... i like it all... im so sad...
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The one who deleted those threads should make a public apology and explain his/her actions. I mean really whoever you are, at least be polite. :)
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG! I was just gone for a week and when I came back, some of my favorite threads were already gone? How could that be! Good thing the CSS section was spared, it would be trouble for sure!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that explains all.. hmp. i was a bit mad with what had happen `coz some of them are my subscibed topics:disgust: but anyweiz, hope this will not happen again..
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.......what happened was really surprising but theres no way on recovering them... im really shocked about that matter, but I dont really mind about this. I thought I will know who did that thing thats why i visited this thread... [i]..chizmosa ako :redface:[/i] This is just part of the biggest change happened in eftok :retard: ....sayang
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some script topics disappeared yesterday and I was kinda shock. I was trying to fix the Archives section. Anyway we all make mistakes but I hope this scenario never happens again...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Yeah I know it sucks, some of my favorite threads got deleted too (e.g. the movie recommendation thread by shakiro) but I can do nothing about it.[/quote] :wallbash: so that's why it wuz gone =( even admin had been contributing some recommendations on that one I bet my [i]one[/i] contribution in the literature thread is gone too :lol: checking it now ~~~:penguin: mazaka~~ yup it is :| this one's gonna reduce forum views and google ad views make money or at least they're supposed to oh well.. what's done is done ~~~:penguin:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-16 05:09:57)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: that was kinda... lonesome... : well, we couldnt do anything right now, since already said, unrecoverable.. : well, lets just pray this wont happen again..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a Lil bit sadden[/b]=( :norose:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh ok.. so that's why those threads are missing.. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy