• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

Pages: 12

Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

What a reckless act that was.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Familiar With Those Missing Threads? [b]Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing?[/b] Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With More Than 20000 Posts In It Across Several Sub-Forums. Because He Took The Drastic Action Without Giving Any Notification Or Discussing It First With Us, Fellow Moderators In Thos Sub Forums. What Makes It Worst Is That Almost All Of The Threads Deleted Were Actually Comply With The Friendstertalk Rules. Even That Those Threads Didn't Get Any Replies Lately But. We Moderators Believe They Are Important And Valueable, Especially For Them Who Started The Threads And Anyone Who Posted There (Inscluding Thread Subsribers). There's No Sense Of Appreciation And Respect With The Act Of Deleting Or Even Editing What Other Wrote Without Fair Reason.[/quote] ^awww... who da heck is that mod?grrrr :wallbash: he abuses his privilege of being a mod!grrrr,, i'm angry bcoz he deleted all my threads in the televisioon(all of them--3 threads by me..grrr) anyway,he/she is such an inconsiderate mod!!argh..he deserves to be punished.lol
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]^awww... who da heck is that mod?grrrr he abuses his privilege of being a mod!grrrr,, i'm angry bcoz he deleted all my threads in the televisioon(all of them--3 threads by me..grrr) anyway,he/she is such an inconsiderate mod!!argh..he deserves to be punished.lol[/quote] [b] ^ please dont get mad with that mod phia, he/she must be sorry for what he have done, all of us commits mistake, so we dont need to punished nor blame him/her. Its not only you who lost their topics/threads. just understand that it was just a mistake. please dont be too harsh. control your emotion *think before you act* . =( as said by sis meng.o3 : " Let's just enjoy in what's left and take this an as opportunity to make new and interesting threads." [spoiler] sorry for being offtopic [/spoiler][/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-17 15:41:35)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahh..ive just read this now.. coz i dont actually drop by at this section most of the time now i know why some of my threads got deleted.. well,its too bad but i just accept the fact.. at least the staff of ftalk is being sorry for the mistake of whoever that moderator is.. i just hope it wont happen again.. :eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca][quote=pinkblack08]^awww... who da heck is that mod?grrrr he abuses his privilege of being a mod!grrrr,, i'm angry bcoz he deleted all my threads in the televisioon(all of them--3 threads by me..grrr) anyway,he/she is such an inconsiderate mod!!argh..he deserves to be punished.lol[/quote] [b] ^ please dont get mad with that mod phia, he/she must be sorry for what he have done, all of us commits mistake, so we dont need to punished nor blame him/her. Its not only you who lost their topics/threads. just understand that it was just a mistake. please dont be too harsh. control your emotion *think before you act* . =( as said by sis meng.o3 : " Let's just enjoy in what's left and take this an as opportunity to make new and interesting threads." [spoiler] sorry for being offtopic [/spoiler][/b][/quote] ^well u have a poˇnt.it's just that,it was a 'reckless act' (as aries said) anyway,hope it'll never happen again.sigh
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]This scenario is very shocking.[/i] :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyone ever heard the phase shit Happens and we all make mistakes like was said already. Just claim down about the missing topics and if they are really important I am sure the thread starter will or could recreate. =)
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really wish that i know who that mod is.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well I think those comments are enough already. Some details from this subject are confidential so we won't announce who removed those topics.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Ftalk Members. Familiar With Those Missing Threads? Or Maybe One Of Your Threads Is Also Missing? Yesterday, A Moderator Deleted Permanently (Or Cleaning As He Said) Arond 1400 Threads With Mor

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy