• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

Pages: 123

[b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

[b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :retard:[/b] [b]I assure you it's not the scary flashy thing or the "all of a sudden face pops out" type of video....[u]Watch it at your own risk[/u]....[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxxGlLZZn08[/youtube]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-16 03:09:06)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

im even afraid to watch it...
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

[i]Oh men, is this true? LMAO.I'm scared:lol:[/i]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG! WTF is this!? This is so creepy O_o It just came out from the man's back? :O Imagine yourself as that guy and you turned back :paranoid: [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0115.gif[/img]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i didn't watch it... i'm so scared..haha..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't wanna ride elevators anymore :/
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Great :/ Thanks to this, i can't sleep anymore :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wtf is that!!! thats really scary...:o i hope its fake.. haiz... thats one reason why i dont feel good riding elevators...especially the ones here in makati.. it has this uncomfortable and unwelcome feeling when you ride em... haiz... have you seen the one from Imbestigador?? it happened at GMA building ... that was kinda scary hahaiz...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-16 19:22:47)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

was that real?
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thats not scary. It will be scary if the ghost shown his face. :ninja: =D ______________________ [align=center][spoiler]Be Scared of Hackers than to a ghost. :D:D:D:D :evil: =D=D=D[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-16 23:29:11)

trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Lol, ok forget it it's not that creepy I already watch it hehe[/i]
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]yup itz not that scary guyz.. they just made i dont think itz true! =D :thumbsdown: [/color]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

makes me scared... :o
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] While I'm viewing the video... I fell scared.. But when I saw the momo(ghost!) that makes laugh! Not really scary.. I thought it is really scary.. Damn! I'm wrong [/color]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG! :o dis is so scary... aww.. i hope it's fake. :eh:
redd_noah22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wtf is that?? Hmmm... gotta try to ride an elevator... I wanna experience for myself... I remember the grudge movie...
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: So fake! and not really scary.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]OMG! :o That was so creepy! When I saw it, the first thing I did is look behind me. :paranoid: --edited-- DeverKerbill is right. She looks like a lunch lady. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-28 12:37:22)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

that's fake guyz!! there is :exclaim:NO GHOSTS!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aaaaaaghh!! i'm gonna fall back from this seat if i cant control myself... it really shocked me! suddenly come out from the back of the man...... looks a like a Canteen Chef...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:20

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy