• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

Pages: 123

[b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

not scary at all... to tell you the truth, it's as if a surprise guest came from nowhere...
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

too afraid to watch..haha..im such a chicken.. :lol: :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

How lame to be one scary video. Haha :lol: But nice video Angeli. (:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]How lame to be one scary video. Haha :lol: But nice video Angeli. (:[/quote] Thanks bro :lol: I've been watching the video several times already...it's not that scary after all...only when i watch it during the daytime ahahaha :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gosh.i'm so afraid of ghosts i didn't watch that vid.~!!! oh man,,
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iTS JUST A JOKE...
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i did not dared to watch! im afraid...=)
ghettochild
» n00b
1969-12-31

=Dit's cool! .... .. i love scary stuff like this !!!!
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

I saw this before.. Idk whether it's real or not. T.T
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bwahahahaha.... its not true right? [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368972h9e9mpja6o.gif[/img]

Last edited by krjalagat (2008-05-28 00:50:34)

nighthaven28
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o omg! is dat ril???...waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!:O
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanna watch it.. but im scared! :(
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Nothing to scared. I also watched those other videos too. So far, the video is soo effin lame. lols
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is spooky, what made it creepier was that fact that the video took so long before the ghost appeared, i was holding my breath for the longest time
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow! it is like one of a scene in "The eye" movie.... ;) oh mah gawd! i'm scared.. :O
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hahahaha Nah, I don't think it's real. Just my opinion. I thought it was a little "too obvious" to be real. At first I was intrigued because of the two "lights" that appeared in the elevator while the guys were waiting for it to arrive. But then at the end....nahhhh. I think that was digitally incorporated into it somehow. Usually, when you see "ghost" videos, you don't see a completely visible shape of a person. Usually it's more like an "essence" that you see, not something that looks like an actual person. Anyway, it's just my views. I don't really believe in ghosts myself, as I have never encountered one, but I don't deny that they exist. The day I see a ghost will be the day I truly believe in them. Thanks for the video, though, Angel.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

men... this video is so scary... i even had goosebumps. if it was fake then the editor was very very good...
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]have you seen the one from Imbestigador?? it happened at GMA building[/quote] I saw it! OMFG that was really scary
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahahaha.. I thought It'll scare me. XP The video made me laugh. It wasn't scary at all. lulx. It's too obvious that It's fake. LOL[quote=bhebhiej]Nah, I don't think it's real. Just my opinion. I thought it was a little "too obvious" to be real. At first I was intrigued because of the two "lights" that appeared in the elevator while the guys were waiting for it to arrive. But then at the end....nahhhh. I think that was digitally incorporated into it somehow. Usually, when you see "ghost" videos, you don't see a completely visible shape of a person. Usually it's more like an "essence" that you see, not something that looks like an actual person. Anyway, it's just my views. I don't really believe in ghosts myself, as I have never encountered one, but I don't deny that they exist. The day I see a ghost will be the day I truly believe in them. Thanks for the video, though, Angel.[/quote] Two thumbs up. I agree with you. LOL
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont want to watch it...i'm scared... but i'll watch it any way :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]It's allegedly a video of a ghost in a Singapore hotel's elevator. I'm sure it's fake as all hell. Right? It's fake right? I do hope it's fake because you know ghosts scare the crap out of me. :ret

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:33

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy