• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

Pages: 12344

For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

Lol~ For me, teh duplicate of teh Real Syaoran. (in Tsubasa Chronicles) He became stronger at teh 2nd episode of Tokyo Revelations ^^ He took Fay(Fye)'s left eye for his own. (How'd that happen? Well, teh clone Syaoran, noticed that Fay's magic source is in his eyes.) So, there it is. Watch teh rest of teh episodes! You'll be addicted.. XO
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

[b]Fai Flourite is cool. He uses really strong magic. Can anyone explain why he refuses to use his magic. And he made Chii! I love Chii, she's so cute and she's my anime crush. :wow:[/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think gohan is better than gokou to destroy a planet hahahaha =D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ lol! yeah gohan is said to be powerful than goku in dragonball Z...did he kill cell?:eh: well for me..dunno..anime [i]bidas[/i] and [i]kontrabidas[/i] have their own unique char that differentiate them from others(that's y unique :eh:)..I can't tell since in Dragonball, Goko is the powerful, in Bleach it's ichi, in flame of recca, it's recca..ahrr..but I really love Ichi!:wow: :lol:
aka_redhorse
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aaroniero Arruruerie
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina08]^ lol! yeah gohan is said to be powerful than goku in dragonball Z...did he kill cell?:eh: well for me..dunno..anime bidas and kontrabidas have their own unique char that differentiate them from others(that's y unique :eh:)..I can't tell since in Dragonball, Goko is the powerful, in Bleach it's ichi, in flame of recca, it's recca..ahrr..but I really love Ichi!:wow: :lol:[/quote] TO sum up whose the powerful...... Its Still Son Goku. =D [img]http://www.geocities.com/planets_dragonball/DragonBall.jpg[/img]

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-25 03:13:58)

kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahahaha. i don't watch dragonball Z. but i know the most powerful anime character in anime world is son goku. =) :lol::lol::wallbash:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree gouku!! esp when he is in super sayan .. like on networkmancer's pic of gouku.. hihi :eh:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]Ryuk?[/b] Ha ha. :lol:[/i]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me... ahm i think its gaara in naruto :D
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course goku :P
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]temari[/b] =)=)=)
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]foe me its[/i] [b]naruto[/b]
ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

It would be Uzumaki Naruto or Monkey `D `Luffy ^ ^
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]TO sum up whose the powerful...... Its Still Son Goku. =D[/quote] goku always dies in the series,how come hes the strongest?
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me Naruto and sakura haruno.. sakura strong because she can crush the land... Scary!!!~~~ [img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/mylovelyblog/chikas_pink60.gif[/img] Naruto strong because i like...him!!![img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/mylovelyblog/kaos-pinkusagi32.gif[/img] [img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/Mily-chan/SakuraSyaoranSigcopy.jpg[/img]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me the strongest anime will be is SHIBUYA YUURI (MAOU HEKAI/DEMON KING ) BEC HE HAS STRONG MAGIC AND HE IS A TRUE NOBLE KING AND MORGIF (SWORD)CAN WRECK A LAND IF HE IS SWUNG

Last edited by hanayoshixshinobi (2008-06-22 11:20:31)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yoyomi000]goku always dies in the series,how come hes the strongest?[/quote] hehe reincarnated? lol hehe yet he still live again and becoming more stronger.. :D kurosaki ichigo and naruto are strong too! :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

I think Broly... Even his defeated by the three, SOn goku, son gohan, Goten, he is so powerful... Thinking of it..... Just one energy ball shot vs... 3 camehamewaves and the three is loosing.. Aw... wat if he follows it with 2 or 100???

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-06-29 00:57:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:16

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy