• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

Pages: 1234

For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

[quote=Sakura Minitsuki]for me Naruto and sakura haruno.. sakura strong because she can crush the land... Scary!!!~~~ [url]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/mylovelyblog/chikas_pink60.gif[/url] Naruto strong because i like...him!!![url]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll258/mylovelyblog/kaos-pinkusagi32.gif[/url] [url]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/Mily-chan/SakuraSyaoranSigcopy.jpg[/url][/quote] yeah!! I choose sakura-chan too :D even she can KILL my sasori :crybaby: huhuhu. .
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

for me inuyasha......luv it!!!!!:)
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gaara.... imagine you're inside the desert graveyard of gaara.... WTH?.... Dead
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahaha~ for me its san goku well he really is powerful
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Most Powerfull for me is: [b]Doraemon[/b] :lol: he can stop the time with his gadget =):thumbsup:
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha..goku!.. yes goku.. but also gohan..:eh:
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no one can beat son goku.:D he's so powerful.:thumbsup: he can destroy all other anime characters in just one KAMEKAMEHA WAVE!!!:/
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmm for me.. its.... [u]NARUTO[/u] [/b] [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/eman94/rasengan.jpg[/img]
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SUN GOKU.... they can destroy the universe! hes so awesome! all of the characters in Dragon ball Z are really strong! hehe
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

songoku..of course.. he can destroy a planet
sha4ter
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of the character of dragon boll Z.. specially goku....
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah!! Son Goku (Super Saiyan 4) - Dragon Ball Z!
neilsb0904
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:What KAMEHAMEHA WAVE?! HE CAN USE THE SPIRIT BOMB!!! AND THE PLANET IS GONNA BITS BY BITS>>!
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

son gohan.... he has the best potential energy according to the series
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]][b]For me ----> Son Goku - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa[/b][/quote] yeh..agree..dats d only anime i watched dat dey can destroy planets..:penguin:
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me i think... Uchiha Itachi or The Sasuke in Shippuden bcoz they know the nxt move that u would do ;) juz i think :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by PekingKira (2008-09-30 02:53:01)

darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Gogeta[/b] is the strongest one! haha! well, of course it's the fusion of the strongest saiyans of all,, though i have to note that when a saiyan bloodline is mixed with that of a human's, the offspring can be stronger. but as we could see, gohan was never able to surpass his father's ability.. goten was even stronger than gohan! haha! but still,, go for [b]Gogeta[/b]! ^_^
ciene
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me it's hagasuu from fushigi yuugi: genbu kaeden his powers is to copy other's powers!!! go hagasuu
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its [b]Shana[/b] on [b]Shakugan no shana[/b]
xenozide
» n00b
1969-12-31

edward elric in full metal alchemist.. well you seen him doing a TCircles which he can blow up things if he likes to
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me ----> [b]Son Goku[/b] - They can destroy planets in a single energy wave. Waaaaaaaa. :wallbash:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:26

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy