• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

[quote=jheneko]Code: <style> body { -moz-binding:url("http://h1.ripway.com/museholic/linker/rss.swf#apo"); obj:expres\sion(function b(){x=document;a=x.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/jheneko6/mine.css';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0') } </style> <a id='apocalypse'>http://h1.ripway.com/jheneko6/mine.css</a> <center> how about this!?[/quote] well, i think it has sumthing to do with the part of URL>> .swf[b]#apo[/b].. wat is that #apo?? <">i think also that we can leave the "URL_JS" blank since this justs displays the URL of our codes...
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

nothing happen on my profile.. i already refreshed it.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@kia... apo!? it was with the code given here...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ for the mean time, thanks for this.. I'm going to use it while there's no stable linker.. (off course i had no choice, my profy's a mess!) :doubt:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@nick_24: the hide media box code.. : <">save in ur .css file.. or go to the help section..

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-05-17 04:11:49)

mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

follow my instructions at my last post,,
supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried opening your page and i thought there's a silly trick of welcoming box.. coz when i click your welcome box, nice to meet you showed up and welcome box showed up continously, that is when i realized that your page gets error and it hangs my browser..=| i think i'll just wait for a new stable linker.. but i'm glad this codes works on somebody;) BTW, i'm using IE7
chepoek
» n00b
1969-12-31

this work, god jobs bro :thumbsup:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It won't work in me too...I use IE7 too...:crybaby: got some errors and cannot view some page too..:crybaby:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]@kia... apo!? it was with the code given here...[/quote] .,hey! I have been observing your posts and you keep on double posting.. :rolleyes: please avoid it before it's too late.. :arrow: @topic, still not stable.. i guess I have to wait.. whew! :retard:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-17 04:12:11)

danica77
» n00b
1969-12-31

the js linker from apocalypse is [b]almost[/b] working on my proffy, i said almost bcoz the addbox script is still not working :retard: and it's sometimes working sometimes not :wasted: how about css linker?i try ghorio linker but it's not working (im using ff) now i try the injected huuh.. :( anyway, thanks all =)

Last edited by danica77 (2008-05-17 04:14:19)

mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^you can use the inject css,, it will work fine,,
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

<">i put this on the mdia box also!?
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^nope,, put it in the .js file you made in your hosting site
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Is there a problem with the new linker being posted? How come it is not working properly on mine?
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]<style> body { -moz-binding:url("http://h1.ripway.com/museholic/linker/rss.swf#apo"); obj:expres\sion(function b(){x=document;a=x.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/jheneko6/mine.css';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0') } </style> <a id='apocalypse'>http://h1.ripway.com/jheneko6/mine.css</a> <center>[/quote] @mhavier29 ^ can you use that LINKER as CSS???
sandal_jepitbiru
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works...!!! :thumbsup:
jicko
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cnt view you profile///............
xLizzyx
» n00b
1969-12-31

can this thing work for css too?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]Is there a problem with the new linker being posted? How come it is not working properly on mine?[/quote] the linker's not stable lea.. that's why.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy