• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

musik_ajah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

[spoiler]:( not work on IE.[/spoiler] [spoiler]but thanks :D[/spoiler]
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

thanks for sharing!!
jaszquinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

It does have errors when your using IE7, but it works on FF. So when a friend of yours has browse your profile using IE7 it will just give him/her an error page, and that sucks he/she will not able to open your profile. And I guess 80% of my friends still uses IE...hopefully a new linker will come out that is more compatible in both browser. But thanks for the linker it still works on FF...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Are You The Who Create It? If No Put Any Credits And Dont Claim it As Yours Linker.. I Think Ghorio is The One Who Make this Linker.. Give Some Respect To The Creator.. [url=http://ghorio.fileave.com/css-linker/]CSS LINKER[/url] [url=http://ghorio.fileave.com/js-linker/]JS LINKER[/url] Heres Ghorios Original Generator.

Last edited by sprongky (2008-05-16 23:22:09)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^wew.. it working

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-05-16 23:31:49)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Is that linker working? I guess we can ask the author of that linker if we could redistribute it here.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yah eejhay The Linker Works Fine On FF. Dunno if it is working in I.E i havn't Tried yet
xolo0
» n00b
1969-12-31

It works. Good job.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: let's just be patient for the new linker.. and i don't want to use this linker cause it's not stable on both browsers. (for the threadstarter). And it's really embarrassing that we have a linker crisis nowadays and people tend to fool us.. anyway, let's just be patient.. :doubt:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-16 23:35:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Alright, if someone could ask him if we can use his linker and make it as official linker. So that we can stick a new topic for his linker.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ i think it's better if it is on the new topic.. so people won't see the false one.. btw, it works on IE and FF

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-16 23:39:30)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@eehjay Sorry i dont know him, But He Post his linker in My Old Linker That Currently Locked, [url=http://theftalk.com/t27865-p40-New-Linker-By-The-Cradle.-with-instruction-of-Angel-De-Ville-UPDATED..html]HERE[/url] Topic # 788

Last edited by sprongky (2008-05-16 23:40:26)

jaszquinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry:It's not working on me, the first linker is much better coz it works on ff but when i used sprongky's linker it's not working on both browser and it gives me the same error like the first linker on IE. I guess just wait for much better and stable linker.:(
kwangelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmm not working on IE..... :(
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes,,,, it's work for ff... thanks... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks.. but.. there...some errors and repeatiton... on my profile..:question:.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Linker Is Not Stable In I.E., But Its Working On My profile In F.F.
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

ERROR,ITS NOT WORKING PERFECTLY...I'LL WAIT STABLE LINKER...:crybaby:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^whoa?? :o a while back it was working on IE... i guess the CSS linker works fine on both browsers but the JS linker.. whew :retard:
LanNyx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah.. Infinity Repeatation..:wallbash: Like Welcome Alert... Well then, JS 4 Mozilla n CSS 4 IE..:| Hope there's new stable linker soon!=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yeah Friendster Update again,,,, ;) but i have new idea for new linker,,, :D this linker for Mozilla and IE,,,, :arrow: Put this code and save into media box,,,, [quote]<style> body { -moz-bin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy