• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

Pages: 123

Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

This is cool, thanks for sharing! Me? Yes, I have a phobia... [spoiler]* Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders[/spoiler] =(
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

whoa!., so many phobias!. hahaha.. i do hve.. -acarophobia -Achluophobia -Aeroacrophobia -Acrophobia -Aeronausiphobia -Agliophobia -Agrizoophobia -Apiphobia -Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia -Astraphobia or Astrapophobia -Atomosophobia -Atychiphobia: Fear of failure -Autodysomophobia: Fear of having a vile odor -Automysophobia: Fear of being dirty weeeh!. there r lots of phobias i fear!.,
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG So many phobias. :O I cant determine which phobia I actually haev.
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Here's my fear: Acrophobia or Altophobia and Trypanophobia
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i am arachnophobic coz i have bad experiences on spiders when i was a kid :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

This is awesome :lol: a giant alphabetical phobia list
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i have tons of phobias .... including acrophobia ... i forgot to scroll down it's phobia name but im scared w/: *accidents ... got traumatized :(* *needles ... especially those in the injections :(* *dark places ... being left alone* *punishments / criticisms* *my own shadow* *needles ... x(* "u have a cool list though, useful to my dictionary ... haha" [spoiler]attention: newbie around!!! attention! add me on fs, see my sig :D[/spoiler][/align]
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing the list! i hav too many phobias.. =|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coulrophobia and agoraphobia =|
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]* Acrophobia: Fear of heights :paranoid:[/spoiler]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]* Aeronausiphobia: Fear of vomiting secondary to airsickness[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Arsonphobia: Fear of fire * Asthenophobia: Fear of fainting or weakness * Astraphobia or Astrapophobia: Fear of thunder and lightning[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Atychiphobia: Fear of failure[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Dystychiphobia: Fear of accidents[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Herpetophobia: Fear of reptiles or creepy, crawly things * Heterophobia: Fear of the opposite sex (see also: Sexophobia) * Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia: Fear of the number 666 (aka "Mark of the Beast")[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Hobophobia: Fear of bums or beggars[quote=networkmancer]* Keraunophobia: Fear of thunder and lightning[/quote] * Hormephobia: Fear of shock * Homilophobia: Fear of sermons[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Necrophobia: Fear of death or dead things[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Ligyrophobia: Fear of loud noises * Lilapsophobia: Fear of tornadoes and hurricanes[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]* Parasitophobia: Fear of parasites * Pathophobia: Fear of disease[/quote] This is mine I hope no one has Japanophobia And pediophobia ^^
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine are: Melissophobia: Fear of bees Decidophobia: Fear of making decisions Lygophobia: Fear of darkness Phasmophobia: Fear of ghosts ... :paranoid:=)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lols, this is a complete list, nice one! thanks for sharing this. hehehe
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

IM :arrow: Aeroacrophobia :arrow: Atychiphobia
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]* Zelophobia: Fear of jealousy[/quote] :arrow: I like this one [quote=networkmancer]* Somniphobia: Fear of sleep[/quote] :arrow: They never sleeps??!! [quote=networkmancer]* Sophophobia: Fear of learning[/quote] :arrow: LOSER! [quote=networkmancer]* Ecclesiophobia: Fear of church[/quote] :arrow: What are they like satan or something?? [quote=networkmancer]* Ambulophobia: Fear of walking[/quote] :arrow: they never walk??[quote=networkmancer]* Ablutophobia: Fear of washing or bathing[/quote]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]* Zelophobia: Fear of jealousy[/quote] :arrow: I like this one [quote=networkmancer]* Somniphobia: Fear of sleep[/quote] :arrow: They never sleeps :question: [quote=networkmancer]* Sophophobia: Fear of learning :idea:[/quote] :arrow: LOSER! [quote=networkmancer]* Ecclesiophobia: Fear of church[/quote] :arrow: What are they like satan or something?? [quote=networkmancer]* Ambulophobia: Fear of walking[/quote] :arrow: they never walk??[quote=networkmancer]* Ablutophobia: Fear of washing or bathing[/quote] :arrow: HAHA!! They never take a bath :lol:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have my ophidiophobia: Fear of snakes
dekabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aerophobia: Fear of heights :wasted:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Thanks 4 posting dat hir. :) [/b][/font]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

* Aichmophobia: Fear of needles or pointed objects (see also: Belonephobia) that's foe meh..xfd
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy