• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

Pages: 123

Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Mine is [i]Acrophobia[/i], Fear of Heights. :( [/b][/font]
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

I hav dis rare kind of phobia: Babaephobia - fear of girls.... haaayyy..... when can i cure this.....??? there she is.... but i make my self away from her..... :wallbash:
lheendc12
» Banned
1969-12-31

Wow! Nice thread! =) Love it. Thanks for the so much info xdd
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer;#1015092;1210997595]* Coulrophobia: Fear of clowns[/quote] I got this. I'm coulrophobic. Waaa.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Murophobia . I also have Belieberphobia. Fear of Justin Bieber. XD kidding.
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i propably have these: Allodoxaphobia Glossophobia ugh that's embrassing =| :fear: and.... Phasmophobia :aaa:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im not sure if post this in the correct thread. :D [align=center][b]LIST OF PHOBIAS[/b][/align] ([i]note: [/i]to search the keyword of what your looking for just press [b]CTRL+F[/b]) * Abluto

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:53

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy