• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

Pages: 1234

[b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

can i replace the mp3 part
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

so cool compilation of lays..=)
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc lay :D lurve it :D it looks really like yahoo.com :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oye. That was cool. Keep it up!! :D
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Cool lays :) I used the gothic layout. tnx =):thumbsup:[/b]
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup: ncely done layouts.. ill try it,
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

funny yahoo layout, hm the picture is a little bad in quality, i think you can do better ^^
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi there :) Thanks for the +1 repu :D Hm. Btw, I tried to PM you, but .. it says that your inbox is full . I was just trying to ask something. :(
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Very nice layout and well done! :D
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]its khewl enx foe sharing[/i]
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice gothic lay..
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha.. yahoo layout cool.. its so amazing
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Its Amazing!! i love ur layout. Good Job.. its cool
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice dude....nice layouts.....hope that u can make another dark anime layouts...you really love dark dnt you....lol=)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Repu+ for you.. ahehehehe,, love ur layouts
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh ma gosh!!! dat was awesome dude... may i use it?! please... heheheh :D love the skull!!! anywayz,, thx for sharin'!!! want some repu, huh?! aight!! i'll give u!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

New Layout: Studio 23 Barkada Trip Profile :eh: hope you like it guys.. :D
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i love all of them, i love barkada trip so much, but i'll choose one of your overlays... btw, how am i supposed to use the codes? esp. the codes u saved as CSS? is it the same as the codes used to activate advance css codes!?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]btw, how am i supposed to use the codes? esp. the codes u saved as CSS? is it the same as the codes used to activate advance css codes!?[/quote] NOPE.. this is an overlay.. this is a lot different from CSS layouts.. to use these layouts, you need to edit the codes first, generate the codes in markyctrigger and put it in your media box.. :eh:

Last edited by 16th (2008-06-10 08:18:59)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. another new layout added.. keep it up
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:50

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy