• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

Pages: 11234

[b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

your yahoo overlay might confuse the viewers whether they enter the wrong link or not... :eh: i'll use it sooner to fool my friends! :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

erm,just an observation.,u have the same concept on your yahoo layout as this one., :ninja: [url]http://theftalk.com/t38779-My-Shared-Overlay%27s.html[/url] cool layouts btw.,+repu for you.
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice. i like the yahoo site. :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Very nice overlays. ^___^ But they look terrible in Firefox. >.<
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice layouts u made! good job! :thumbsup: thanks 4 sharing. hmph.. how bout +repu? =)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharing keep it up[/b] i lyk d akatsuki XD
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool barkada trip overlay., love ur compilation..
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up:thumbsup:
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx guys for ur positive comments.. i really do appreciate those words.. i'll try to make for if i have time.. i bc right now with my studies.. thx again.. more power to ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Simple Rules:[/b] 1. [b]don't PM me[/b] if you have problems dealing with my layouts, post it here 2. [b]don't rip[/b] the codes 3. [b]don't spam[/b] in this thread 4. i'm willing to help you but

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy