• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

Pages: 1234

♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

♥ wow,. so many individuals welcome me,. ahaha,. *tOuched* thanks mUchO,. yeah, i olredY read d rules,.:thumbsup: thanks for reminding me.. :)
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

hi chuck, welcome to ftalk. read and [b]follow[/b] the rules ok? enjoy ur stay here and be active in topics.. :D:D if u want a friend, i can be one. u can call me seph. :D so,see you around! -- yeah, really provides a lot of learnings. hehe.
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello luna < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome hre..anyway just call me piolo...hehehe (joke) :P
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ hahah,. wow,. i really enJoy diz fOrum,. so many people welComes me,. ahah,. thanks thanks,. [quote]welcome hre..anyway just call me piolo...hehehe (joke) :P[/quote] ahah,. well, im angel then.. hahah lobo,. lolz,. another one,. (coke commercial: r u from here..) heheh peace.. ciao.. =|
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi welcum to ftlk.. enjoi ur stay.. and btw..im renray..
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..+_+
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. follow the rules..
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hi there welcome to eptok enjoy your stay here.. dont forget to follow the rules~~ see u around[/i]
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi der, wc 2 ftalk, c ya around
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]welcome to ftalk! yeah, you can learn a lot from here! :D:D:D[/i][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy your stay here, but always remeber to read the forum rules =] have fun posting!:D[/b]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ thanks a lot 4oL dowz warm welcome,. :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im reika.. im from philippines welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see ya around.. take care..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahah.! thanks for that speech.! but before that. please do read and obey the rules of the forum.! (obey first before you complain) ahahah.! okie.? see you around.! enjoy your stay here.!
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:);)hi...cheers for you.... have fun enjoy with us...=) see you around.....=):):D chao!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ yeah,. i will read d rules,. actually, im already finished reading dem,. tOinks,. but then... okie, iL read dem once mOr wenever i hav spare time.. Ü ciao.. tnx tnx tnx 4oL dowz warm welcomes,.
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok [b]luna[/b]... ps do read the rules... see you around the furom!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:06

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy