• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

Pages: 1234

♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

@mudpoet: thanks,. c yOu around forum too.. tcee,. :D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

welcum to ftalk...
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [align=center][/align]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi...wlcome to ftalk...=) we have simple policy her...:clock: :arrow: just read the rule propperly.. hehe :lol: btw thanks for joining dude.. have fan to stay her....:eh:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi... im reika.. from phil... welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see yah around...
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ yep,. thanks mUch.. ;]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk enjoi posting !! see ya around! have fun!! read the rules ^^ [/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome To [b]FTALK!![/b] [b]Enjoy Posting!! See Yah Around!![/b] Anwayzz, I'm [b]NAHZ..[/b] You Can See Me In The [b]Graphics Section..[/b] Sumtimes In The [b]CSS Section..[/b] Sumtimes [b]Here...[/b] [b]Juzt PM Me If You Want To Ask Sumthing...[/b]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote]Welcome to Ftalk!!![/quote] read and follow the rules.. keep on posting. don't spam.. see yah around!!!:penguin:[/b][/align]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ yup,. thanks thanks,. toinks,. see yah all around d forum.. :D
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi!! Welcome.. Enjoy Your Stay Here.. Read The Rules Properly And Follow Them.. By The Way, Call Me Kawaii..[/b][/align]
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]Hi Welcome To Ftalk... And Even I'm A Newbie... Welcome... :lol::lol::lol:[/b][/align][/quote]
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome to Ftalk Im a newbie just like you.. btw..read the rules first.. Enjoy Posting![/b][/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not too late,.atleast you're here.. =) welcome here in ftalk..you'll surely enjoy in this forum.. =)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Luna[/b], nice name! I agree this forums is a great help. :D
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. this forum is a great help to noobs wid fs :) LOL. i`m hazel . also a newbie :)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] haz3l [/b] [spoiler] u not supposed to use da capital word like dat!! =| :arrow: "LOL" u can't do dat in here... i think u have to read da rules first... aight?! =):thumbsup: [/spoiler] anyway... hi lovegood... welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk.. [quote]please dont spam..[/quote] read and follow the forum rules... enjoy posting... see yah around..!! :penguin:[/b][/align]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u![/quote] thanks much,. im glad that i der r members hu r like u,. great thanks.. :hugs: [quote=gemandi]Luna, nice name! I agree this forums is a great help.[/quote] yup,. yup,. it is.. btw, thanks for d compliment.. [quote=yunish]not too late,.atleast you're here.. =) welcome here in ftalk..you'll surely enjoy in this forum..[/quote] yup,. i guess so.. not too late,. heheh btw, thanks for d warm welcome,. rily appreciate it.. :D
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]welcome and enjoy your stay here.. hope you cud mug up lots of information here.. toddles =)=)=)[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥ hai,, i hop its nOt too late to make an intro bout myself,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. and 'twas just now im able to post diz thread,. d nickname's luna, but some chums als

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:26

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy