• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

:arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how. Codes will soon be updated. Just wait.[/color][/b] [url]http://www.xanga.com/o17layoutz[/url] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/o17layoutz/typecast.jpg[/img] <">

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-18 12:48:44)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

cute layout!!! :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

astig layout.... keep it up!! :)
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

truly tested:) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 3thumbs up ate meng
ruth07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wheeeeee.typecast!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Look at the views of this post ! IT ROCKS A LOT =) wahaha! :wow: :penguin: :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-01-30 12:48:20)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]really? heehee.. gee thanks.. i think most users want dark layouts.. like my other one, the dark witch layout, it has 2777 views.. owel, tenks to all.. ^_^ just hit reply if there are some problems with the lay.. kk?[/b]
nicosci
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask a few question?? what is the friendster or numerical I.D. and where could i find it??? =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go to view on top of browser then look for source. or rightclick on a page then select source :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice. i like typecast. i have almost all of their songs. good job on ur layout. what's ur ym meng? pm me ur ym
krice
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,wahehe., even though im new here., i think its really nice., wahehehe., =) ., hope you make more., weeeee., hehehe.,
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is typecast an oldie?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=conmarie]is typecast an oldie?[/quote] oldie? what u mean oldie? u mean an old band? typecast is a filipino band originally from laguna.
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=conmarie]is typecast an oldie?[/quote] oldie? what u mean oldie? u mean an old band? typecast is a filipino band originally from laguna.[/quote] uhm.. so its new?
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice layout ate meng![/b]
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool and nice.. keep sharing
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: [b]cool i lov it...[/b]
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love it nice layout i love typecast
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. nice layout...yeh typecast rule!hehehe... :thumbsup:
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout, one of my fave band... typecast! \m/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 12 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy