• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

onboard21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

big help please.... gow can put this overlay on my friendster account? can you teach me how? plzzz.
onboard21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

big help please.... how can put this overlay on my friendster account? can you teach me how? plzzz.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Keep it up!! I like it!! :D :thumbsup: [/b]
sg_lil_burn
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask question.. wer can i paste the code..? im new hir plss help me.. mah idol is typecast....

Last edited by sg_lil_burn (2007-12-07 06:43:58)

sg_lil_burn
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat can i used generator...?
sg_lil_burn
» n00b
1969-12-31

i`ll generated this code in markyctrigger but how cani edit the skin idont how how to do it plss teach me...
ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice layout Ms. Meng. :thumbsup: And I appreciate it so much. I also love typecast. I love Emo bands. Typecast is one of my favorite Emo bands.. Very Nice layout. So ASTIG! BTW, The site that you gave has a virus.. My AVAST Anti-Virus detected a Trojan Horse when I opened the site that you gave. I opened it because i thought the preview of the layout is there. :retard: But its ok! I love it very very much! :D

Last edited by ebibondat (2008-01-10 05:36:02)

xn_james
» n00b
1969-12-31

\M/bro im olmost dan..wer should i put my testimonial,friends,etc..can u help me?i really like your layout...kep rockin bro...GOD loves YOu!!\M/ :wallbash: http://friendster.com/jamesignacio
mockingass
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow i've got an error wen i view my profile the skin of my profile got burst how can i repair it???? :question: :question: :question:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow it's cool layout!!
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...so hardcore...hehehe... :D tnx for sharing..!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b] feel free to use it and post here if you have questions or problems with the layout.. ^^, [color=red]OLD ADD ONS. If you want the layout, change the ADD ONS code (modules) if you know how

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:50

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy