• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

Pages: 12345678..8

What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

STARS~Callalily. i know,its old and corny and cheap for you guys, but reminds me of somebody. =| (people tend to always do that)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

Lets Get Together Now - Chemistry wew~~this song is the best song i've ever Heard....this is the first Japanese song i heard,and also the first song ive ever heard..
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

san na nga ang barakada of sponge cola... thats the song that i will never forget,.. my best section ever!!! III-7 of St. lakandula academy.. LOL. joke... Lakandula high. school :)
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=geekprincess]y and cheap for you guys, but reminds me of somebody. =| (people tend to always do that)[/quote] no its not corny for me...i it also remind of someone special to me..callalista me actually.. :)
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=trixiebalajadia]callalista me actually[/quote] i was before. addicted to them actually but now,i guess they grew big heads. in myopinion only. dont get mad. :|
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i agree. @topic: Journey by Lea Salonga
ErgeCastro
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Heart-Paramore Great lyrics. And if you have a band,a great song to play. We have won a battle of the bands contest beacuse of this song! Paramore Rocks!
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=geekprincess]i was before. addicted to them actually but now,i guess they grew big heads. in myopinion only. dont get mad. :|[/quote] i its ok..actually i hate their second album..not rily dat good
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

swing swing by all american rejects.hehe
jess90
» n00b
1969-12-31

unwell by matchbox twenty...:wow:
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sugar we're goin down - fallout boy he sang it in a concert in our school...
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ang Huling El Bimbo = Eraserheads
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]your guardian angel by [b]red jumpsuit apparatus![/b] song was full of mem'ries..:crybaby:[/i][/align]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

the arrival of satan's empire by dark funeral...
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]collide by howie day... very meaningful song 4 me... [/i]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when you look me in the eyes- [b]jonas brothers[/b] wow...i really,really love those guys :D
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kahit kailan and hangin' by a moment..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

everybody wants to rule the world-tears for fears
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

., I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith., haha.. kinda corny,, but i rily luv that song., full of meanings., =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:33

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy