• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

Pages: 12345678..8

What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

I think it's.... "Happy Birthday To You" :D Also, "Vulnerable" - Roxette (it's our theme song, you know...):thumbsup:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

From the Inside Out by Hillsong "a thousand times i failed but still Your mercy remain"
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Landslide[/b]by: Smashing Pumpkins.. [b]Again[/b]by: Lenny Kravitz.. ( It reminds me of somebody)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

every heart by kwon boa xD
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]still [/b]by hillsong it means we should remain still despite of all the circumstances that comes our way. cont to be strong and have faith in God. [i][b]when the oceans rise and thunders roar i will soar with you upon the storm.... i will be still and know that YOU are God...[/b][/i] and [b]all for love[/b] by hillsong [b]all for love the father give for only love can make a way[/b] [i][b]we are save not because we've done good things but because of HIs great love. [/b][/i] [b][i]because of our faith in HIM ad by His grace and blood we should not fear death..(^[/i][/b]V~)
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wake me up when september ends..by greenday
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dont'matter-Akon :rose:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

back to me by cueshe.. ouch.. :)
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If I Never See You Again by Wet wet wet.
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dunno. maybe lupang hinirang. ahahah. ;)
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me it would definitely be [b]Better Days[/b] - Dianne Reeves =(
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I`ve Been Loving You Long Time - Mariah Carey .. uber laveet. ;)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day [/b]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm me.. eyes on me :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]through the monsoon-tokio hotel[/b]
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lalala! by: unknown? I never forget this song when my mother sing it to me! when i was a baby! :lol:

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-09-07 09:28:39)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

everything - lifehouse senti. its like, [b]everything[/b]! =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Top of the World- Karen Carpenter my grandma always sings it to me or when she does karaoke. even when i visited cebu, she still sung it to me over the summer :P
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the search is over- survivor. =)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=right][i]Grow Old With Youi[/i] by Adam Sandler from the movie wedding singer the sweetest honest song i've ever heard i want my fairytale ends like this :wow:[/align]

Last edited by bembi (2008-09-07 23:35:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What Song will you never forget for the rest of your life? :D:o=):thumbsup::cool::P

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:32

[ 11 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy