• ARCHIVES 
  • » American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

Pages: 12

American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Idol franchise, it originated from the reality program Pop Idol created by British entertainment executive Simon Fuller, which was first aired in 2001 in the United Kingdom. The program seeks to discover the best singer in the country through a series of nationwide auditions. The outcomes of the later stages of this competition are determined by public voting by phone. The format features three judges who give critiques of the contestants' performances in order to facilitate the voting: record producer Randy Jackson; pop singer and choreographer Paula Abdul; and music executive Simon Cowell. The show is hosted by former children's game show emcee and television personality Ryan Seacrest; comedian Brian Dunkleman cohosted with Seacrest in season one. The American Idol band is led by Rickey Minor. The show usually airs on Tuesday and Wednesday nights in the US and Thursday and Friday nights in the UK (two days after the US airing). In its seven seasons, its winners have been Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks and David Cook. Hicks was the oldest winner at 29, Sparks the youngest at just 17. Currently American Idol is televised on TVNZ in New Zealand, Fox in the United States, CTV in Canada, MNET Series in South Africa, FOX8 in Australia, ITV2 in the UK, Global TV in Indonesia, TV3 Ireland in Ireland, Star World in several parts of Asia, aTV World in Hong Kong, QTV11 in the Philippines and on TV4 in Sweden
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

`ohw yeah!?this season..americon idol is [b]David Cook[/b]! :D cheers!?.:thumbsup::)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

[b]This season (7) winner is David Cook! He leads by 12 million votes as said by Ryan Seacrest! :o Epic Win! Personally I liked Syesha more. :disgust: She has so much personality. David Archuleta is such a crybaby. David Archuleta --> :crybaby: :disgust: <-- Me Has anyone noticed that the judges liked David Archuleta so much!? It is so not fair. Good for David Cook. Epic Win![/b]
ErgeCastro
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yea. And Simon was so mean to David Cook. Luckily,he apologized to David Cook. I think Archuleta can't sing rock songs thats why he didn'y win. Just my opinion.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ErgeCastro]I think Archuleta can't sing rock songs thats why he didn'y win. Just my opinion.[/quote] [i]yeah, i agree:thumbsup: he loves to sing ballads..=)[/i]
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]congratulations to cook,but still archuleta is so awesome..a big kiss and a hug from me to u,pls say u love me too...toinks! :lol:[/i][/align] [spoiler][color=red][b]OnCe miNe...aLWayS mINe! [/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by unique_user (2008-05-25 13:51:09)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

0h yea.archuleta sticks 2 his comfort zone,i mean he only sings ballad songs
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) yea.! david archuleta is a crybaby :lol:.... but i like brooke. . .=| yea.! ~love her personality yet i like syesha also than david archuleta. . . :thumbsup: and :kiss: to david cook =|

Last edited by rukia_sakura19 (2008-05-26 11:25:44)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: american idol = [b]david archuleta[/b] the reason is because he have a wonderfull voice :arrow: credits to [b]david cook[/b] because he is the winner of american idol 2008

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-02 11:39:26)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah cookie deserve to win!!! he totally rocks my world. Im looking forward to his 1st album:)
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

david cook was the winner and i love it david archuleta is :thumbsdown:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeah i agree!haha congrats to DC!!!
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah!=):thumbsup: nice nice I love this topic I love cookie's voice a lil husky but a true rocker Im not really a fan of Rock songs but now I am all because of Cookie=D:wow:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i knew it that DC is the American Idol.. I love all his performances.. :wow:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Congratz to David [Cook]! :lol:[/i]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Love David Cook so versatile, risk-taker, smart, authentic and good-looking..:wow: as well as Archuleta cutie...
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]I love David Cook!![/b][/color]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love David Archuleta :wow:

Last edited by aljelyn13 (2008-06-19 12:46:39)

chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

too bad that archuleta didn't win this american idol season:(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can honestly say that I have [b]NEVER[/b] seen a single episode of American Idol (and I live in the U.S. lol). I've never understood what the fascination with this show is.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:19

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy