• ARCHIVES 
  • » American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

Pages: 12

American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

nitrogen013
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

Congratulations to David Cook.. He really deserves it.. =)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

i lyk david cook&archuleta!
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

David Cook really rocks. His voice is great.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just love the auditions =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the auditions of american idol season 8 is now on going better watch out for that;)
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love David Cook. He won. he deserves it.:D His voice is amazing!:D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love Jason Castro eventhough he didn't won. Of all the contestants, he is the most original. :thumbsup: I love the eyes, the eyes and the eyes.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here it is . . . . :arrow: kelly clarkson . . . :thumbsup:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There's another season =) [b]January 14[/b] i love watching the auditionsss =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] yeah, I watched the commercial in star world, wo hoo~! I'm so excited, I will see crazy people in the audition =D Last season, DA lost to DC, :wallbash: i never knew DC has a lot of fans, most of my friends love DA :lol: I'm looking foward to see the next season. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » American Idol is an American reality-competition show airing on Fox. It debuted on June 11, 2002, and it has since become the most popular show on American television[citation needed]. Part of the Ido

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:35

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy