• » Wahahaha. Hep hep horayy! xDD

Pages: 123456..6

Wahahaha. Hep hep horayy! xDD

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Wahahaha. Hep hep horayy! xDD

[b]hes much more deserving for me.. and i think his resourcefulness and creativity had made him the champion..[/b]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woo yeahh luv his version of always be my baby

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-05-24 01:48:54)

mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee!! david cook won!! great!! he really deserves it=) even my dad likes him:lol:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]david cook??? :wow: i love his version always be my baby.. i admire his voice.. :P everything..=D glad he won... i thought its david archuleta![/quote] i thought i was your idol....hehehe joke... well the rowd was blown away because of his performance.... he's really good...real good.... :D :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeah.[/b] [i]i'm really glad that cook won.archuleta was working hard to win though.[/i]
xhamazingluurve
» n00b
1969-12-31

i totaly thought it was archuleta's sure win too! haha :] but DAVID COOK is love. im glad he won. :wow:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I was shocked and very happy :O I'm glad David Cook won!!! :cool: He totally deserves it more than Archuleta!!! :) Let's Celebrate! :lol: wEeEeE :penguin:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-22 04:36:55)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good for him, well i think he's just more on good-looks and a little bit of talent haha just kidding but i think the little david is much better than the big david in my opinion as someone who also had a talent in singing and has experiences in joining contests, i think big david's voice has limits and also he's genre was limited to rock musics only. congrats to him though cheers to cook!:D

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-05-22 04:58:33)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`ahahahaha.. :D cheers! i like david.. `i'm really glad that he won coz he really deserved it!?. `emm..even though david archuleta didn't won.. he has a new own car also..given by the american idol.. :thumbsup::)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go david cook go!! hehe
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

definitely, he's so much better looking nyaha. =D
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

For a second there I thought Archuleta's no match with Cook. Hahaha. Joking.:lol::lol::lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]david cook is the original singer for "always be my baby" even MARIAH CAREY said that she like's the lyrics.... =)[/quote] Mariah Carey sang that song on 1995 on DayDream album. David Cook just tangled the lyrics a bit so the song can be suitable for guys. BTW guys who knew he would win. Actually watching the contest was kinda funny hehe... Everybody thought D.A. would win but D.C. won. The out come was very unpredictable. Don't you guys agree? :lol:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]unacceptable[/b] :lol: i like [i]david archuleta[/i] [u]better[/u] :P i hate david cook =D hate hate hate :wallbash: i love david archuleta :wow: :arrow: david archuleta [b]forever![/b] :thumbsup: for david archuleta ;] :thumbsdown: for david cook :wasted:

Last edited by diva.doll_mia (2008-05-22 21:34:43)

ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Cook still is the winner. =D=D Joke. Peace HUUUGSS. :D
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: yea i know. [b]sucks[/b] though :retard: :arrow: but still [i]david archuleta[/i] is the winner in my heart. :wow:
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

^niceee. Haha. xD Archuleta's more on like ballad singing. I don't know why he didn't win, but I think he's gonna be more famous than Cook. Considering his age. Hahaha. :thumbsup:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: yea, i know. and everytym i hear his voice, i feel like im in heaven :lol: and yes, he will be more famous than that david cook. :wow: :arrow: david archuleta [b]forever[/b] :eh:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm glad david cook won.. 'cause I really like his voice.. I think they have similarities with Daughtry. just a little similarity..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I guess they're both different in terms of style and the music genre =| But David Cook is way cooler than David Archuleta, He can play instruments at the same time sing well and rock out on stage...I'm sure that for him being the winner of this season 7, He won't end up like Taylor Hicks, He's gonna make it big just like Kelly Clarkson, Bo bice and Carrie Underwood..Who knows Cook may be doing better than Daughtry in the near future :thumbsup: Even if Archuleta didn't win, there's no doubt that he's gonna do well in the music industry too.. He probably be more on the R n' B / pop / boy band section =| Cook on the other hand will be doing great since his music genre and style relates more to the youth :thumbsup: He deserved to win and good thing he did :thumbsup: I'm glad Simon apologized to him after what he' done during the performance night (Look who's the winner now lol =D ) Go David Cook! \m/[/b] This post is just like what Simon said: [quote=Simon Cowell]Remember It's just an opinion[/quote] [b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-22 22:35:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Wahahaha. Hep hep horayy! xDD

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:21

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy