1969-12-31

Re: Wahahaha. Hep hep horayy! xDD

:arrow: still a david archuleta fan. :lol: he's the winner for me. :wow:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

oh well, who cares if cook won? the two are both good singers. even if archuleta won the title, either way, cook will still become a rockstar and people will still keep supporting him. im not a fan of those two, so i don't really care. i was just surprised when cook was declared the winner. i mean, judging by the judges' comments, it was surprising.. big time. so okay, cook won the american idol title and an apology from simon.. that was more than enough. but archuleta is still young, im sure he'll still have lots of offers in line plus.. he'll grow up into a young BAD GUY. hahahaha. and.. i kinda agree, he's a little too gayish and wimpy. sorrryyy archiers. ;]
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe its his rocker voice that make him win... balladeers like archuleta is less popular... rock music is more popular.... :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes im glad.. im a cookie fan.. :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Glad that he won??? nahhhhhhhh... Im extremely Happy that he won! David cook is my future boyfriend :eh: Hotness all the way!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] He has this cool style, originality, Husky voice, wicked attitude..and he cries!! Hes so cute when he cries!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] [b]He's Blazin Molten Hot!![/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll309/faith_535/dc.jpg[/img][/spoiler] David A is not Gay,..hes just too kiddy! :lol:, I liked David A before cause hes soo cute! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img] But after the makeover David C had, and the Always Be My baby performance..I fell!!, Head over heels!!..hahhaha All in all.. David Cook absolutely positively utterly deserve to win!! And Simon apologized to David Cook for the straight David A win the night before the finals..=D David Cook Won..i dont care much more enought fo the others [i]bsta[/i] David C won!!
markthespark47
» n00b
1969-12-31

ofcourse i love david cook....... great voice...rock and roll...;]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]of course!!! wow..12 million votes..i really thought archuleta was the one who's gonna win since all the judges liked almost all of his performances..even 'girls'(lol) liked him.. but yay!glad cook won[/b]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i aint glad
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

@--pUshnIt08-- That's a HOT smile. hahahha.
miraclesoul14
» n00b
1969-12-31

...of COurse yes!!!!! cause he deserves it!!!!!! rock and roll... not like archuleta he looks like a gay while singing hehehe^^

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-29 01:12:48)

ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

Archuleta doesn't look gay. Hahaha. He's just so sweet-looking young guy. Hahaha. I love it when he sang with One Republic. Hahaha
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

excuse me.. little david doesn't look gay when he's singing.. he just sings from his heart... im sure little david will have a big singing career in the future evnthough u sed he can only sing ballad... well.. ders a big dfrnce in diva and rockstar... and it is always the diva that stays longer.. coz ballad songs never gets old... [i]coz its always old[/i].. lolz.. :lol: conclusion for me: [b]Little David is a singer, yet Rocker David is performer[/b].. David cook is a hottie though.. :wow:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-05-23 11:18:06)

teenajoe1611
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like David Archuleta but i feel sorry for him having a stage father which will ruin his career and reputation if ever he won. He will have to much pressure from his father which is not good for a young talented guy like him. I still like him even he didn't win. =) :thumbsup:
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=teenajoe1611]I like David Archuleta but i feel sorry for him having a stage father which will ruin his career and reputation if ever he won. He will have to much pressure from his father which is not good for a young talented guy like him. I still like him even he didn't win.[/quote] What do you mean?Amp. Sorry I do not know this. LOADINGG. Sorry. hhahaha.

Last edited by ohmygodthatKEL,shameless (2008-05-23 09:51:03)

MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup i love david cooks voice!!!! and voice of david archuleta too!!! but even david archuleta won david cook will shine more
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

David Cook deserves it, don't you think? I like the quality of his voice. :eh:
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

^Yeah. xD One hell of a performer he is. xDD
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dang it... im so hooked up wid dis... its the 2nd time around that my bet lost... (2nd to clay aiken) i reviewed and reviewed and reviewed the last three songs of cook and archie.. Archie can really sing.. he is such a talent.. but Cook's mature performance, husky voice, plus sexy look just knocked out archie.... he is such a performer... Dream Big: its my fave of all Cook's songs.. In this Moment: dang... my heart juz melt wn archie sings this.. [quote=ohmygodthatKEL,shameless]What do you mean?Amp. Sorry I do not know this. LOADINGG. Sorry. hhahaha.[/quote] try to read sum news or google it.. its evn on wikipedia.. :eh: waa.. last post in this thread for me.. i need to get over with this... :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-05-23 11:50:38)

ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]try to read sum news or google it.. its evn on wikipedia.. :eh: waa.. last post in this thread for me.. i need to get over with this... :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] wihihi. Okidokidoki. xD Actually doing it right now. HUGS xDD
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]cuz all simons comment to cook at the final is negative[/quote] Nope, Simon called Cook's first song in the finale PHENOMENAL actually. [quote=losher29]and david archuleta seems a lil bit gayish *peace*[/quote] It's because of how he moves sometimes when singing (esp. when he sang "with you"). *peace too* for me, i think Archie suits the title more than Cook. but Cook is a better recording artist actually. well i'm sure the two of them will be making big in the music industry. it doesn't really matter who won or who's not. they both have the talent so they're both winners. and also, i just think it's fair. Archie not good with rock, Cook doesn't suit ballad.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Wahahaha. Hep hep horayy! xDD

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:59

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy