• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

[align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,click it! [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/15evlsx.jpg[/img] 2.Create new Animation Just adjust the width And height..any u want And Choose Transparent or Opaque... [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/ng6107.jpg[/img] Ex. for me Opaque this is.. [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2psfwwy.jpg[/img] 3.Then Click A..which is the text tool Type Sonething.. Example mah name.. [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/1j1aaa.jpg[/img] 4.Click Edit>Duplicate Selected [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2vkgpcl.jpg[/img] And its like this [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2rejyno.jpg[/img] 5.Next,Click the fill tool And in Left Side the color tool just choose color Ex.Pink Just see it if u have this Program.. Like this i fill it out.. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/14l568.jpg[/img] 6.Click the Play Animation Tool In Right Side of help.. If ur Test it. Click File>Save As And Hit that... The result [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/jjvgxu.jpg[/img] "Thanks for sharing" iS spam xo careful to ur post.. xo edit it... Possible Answers:[/b] [quote]Nice..Thanksz for Dat... Thanksz for tutorial sis...[/quote] [b]Spam[/b] [quote]Thanksz for sharing..[/quote] [color=lightblue][b]Credits: Jas Animation Shop FriendsterTalk... Paint I support Also Graphics Tutorial Campaign.. Post Tutorials now![/color][/b] Mah First Tutorial.Wee.. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2v30qqb.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-10 02:48:55)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

[align=center][b]Thanks For Sharing!! It Really Is A Big Help For Others...LOL[/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-05-24 02:43:13)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

[align=center][b]Sis NahzBate ur spamming plzz edit ur post @Sis,just for others who not know that..ahehe..:) Thanksz anyway..:)[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-05-24 02:33:53)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.sis nahz,and thanks for sharing btw sis aila.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Okay....Okay.....I Edited It Already...[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx for this tut sis aj...but i dont have animation shop...but i do have patients

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-05-24 03:20:10)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Just Search In Google for downloads..plzzz Blueberry edit ur post can u say Thanksz for that or anything Thanks for sharing is Spam...[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for the tutorial sis![/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Your Welcome Sissy... And Thanksz for all ur comments.. I Appreciated it..[/b][/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice.. Thanksz for Dat Tut...
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For The TUT Sis But I Have That Alredy... And I Know It...:D:D:D Sorry If It Offend You...:D:D:D But I Wasn't Angry...[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i just wanna teach to others how... ok..thanksz to ur comments ill appreciated it..:D[/b][/align]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! thanks for sharing,.! but i dont have adobe photoshop now.! ahahha.!
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial, keep it up!:thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]Thanksz for ur comments i appreciated it.. hope this tut be helped to u.. @Lance Jasc Animation Shop not Adobe Photoshop..[/u][/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis AJ i have Jasc Animation Shop already...wohoo... =]
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee.. tnx foe sharin but i already know dis.. ahekhek.. kip it up! :eh:
Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice tut!! this wud be a great help for newbies like me!
BrahmS03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tut sis.. but i think that this should be in the tricks and tutorial section?? what do you say :eh: ??
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ u cn put tuts on graphics here....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy