• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

sheiyah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

thanks a lot for sharing.
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

[quote]Jasc Animation Shop[/quote] were can i find it? your tuts are great.. keepitup..
' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=icepink009]were can i find it? your tuts are great.. keepitup..[/quote] you can download Jasc Animation Shop here :arrow: [url]http://ftp.jasc.com/pub/en/ani311en.exe[/url] enjoy guys! :)
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis nice tut again love it...it helps the newbie like me.:lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi,Siz.. Thanks for sharring dis!! But i know olredy.! But it is useful to NEWBIES
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx 4 the tutorial! it really helpful! thanks for sharing sis :):thumbsup:
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tanks for sharing this tut...keep on sharing...it's a big help for me cuz im a newbie..
killer_zelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! soo cool..thanks for sharing..:D
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..thnx for the tut sis! :):)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]ok i make this tutorial for u And Others.. U need: Jasc Animation Shop follow the tutorial Patience.. COMMENTs are the [u]MUSt[/u] 1.First Go to the Animaton Shop.. And go File>New,

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy