• ARCHIVES 
  • » Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

Pages: 12

Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

_sakura-chan_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

[b]hmmm me? ill go to my mom... coz she gaves me all,and she's the one who can understand my feelings deeply =)[/b]
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

[i]It depends on the situation. But, I guess I'll go with my dad. :D[/i]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]its not fair to choose between them.coz no matter happens,they are our parents. for me, they shud hav an agreement for sum schedule! lyk,for the first week is wid my mom.. then nxt week for my father.. then so on and so on.. or,for weekdays to my father then weekends wid my mom. :ninja: its not gud for us childrens to hav a hard time thnking bout that.[/b] [spoiler]maybe that cud be the best!:thumbsup: [i]masakit na para saten na maghiwalay sila tapos pa2hirapan p taung magdesisyon!aba naman[/i].haha. :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by chicki (2008-06-04 07:58:29)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chicki]for me, they shud hav an agreement for sum schedule! lyk,for the first week is wid my mom.. then nxt week for my father.. then so on and so on..[/quote] ^lol.. `nice idea.. `emm..for me?! `i'll go to my mother.. even she hurts me! ;)
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'|l gO for my mOm tOo =)[/align]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you cant choose either of them cause their both your parents right? just make some schedule m.w.f. your mom t.th.s. your dad and sun for your gf/bf lol :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Actually.. it depends.. why did they decide to divorce in da first place? It must be a very big problem, so we should follow the right one. Example: ur dad always hit ur mom when he is drunk ur mom likes to hit you with no reason and so on..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My mother and father "officially" divorced in 1989 (when I was 10). I had no choice where I wanted to go, the courts gave custody of me to my mother, and for good reason. My father took me away from my mom when I was 6 (kidnapped) and it took 4 years for the authorities to find my father and I. At the time, I wanted to stay with my father because I did not "know" my mother. I have no memories of my mother from before 10 years old. I basically met my mother for the first time at age 10.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-25 13:39:22)

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=violet]i'll go with my mother .. i love her so much and much ... of course i love my dad also but i really admire my mom bcos of her goodness and i know she won't take us for granted ... like now ... my parent's got divorced ... though were here in phil ... but my mom used the american law because she's living there ... i'll go w/ my mom ... i'll stay w/ my moms relative there in phil ... while were processing the papers for me to go in state also ... [/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

definitely my mom... i think the custody of the child will go to the mother? right?
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will choose go to grandfa.. Why,coz i don't want mom or fa to be enemies forever =)
momovip
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll do anything to bring them back together hehehe..but if it doesn't work..I'll have to go with my mom..:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeh!., me, i'll gnna stay hme!. hahahha..... but i think i prefer 2 go w/ mah mder!.,
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll go with my mother since she's close to me
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it depends upon the situation.. i love them both!:)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if me.. i think.. i'll gO tO Both. Coz i can't Lost Them.. Father Or Mother.. They all Our Parent..^^b~
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course [b]mom[/b]! she will be able to take care of me even if there's no dad. mom is a strong person! :thumbsup:
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ahmmm...[/b] me i'll go to my dad,.!!! i just want it,.!! :eh:
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill try my best for them not to be separeted `coz its what`s best for us. XD./(if I can)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:26

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy