• ARCHIVES 
  • » Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

Pages: 12

Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

i'll go with my mom.. coz i love her very much
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

i'll go with my mom^^ mother knows best :lol:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-08-24 00:50:18)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]i'll go with my mom.. coz i love her very much[/quote] same ir
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: though my dad has more money....i'd go with my mom... like the saying goes..mother knows best :D
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( Hmm.., Well, that a tough question. I grew up most of my life not living with my dad since he was in America. But now, we're all together so.. I don't know! I guess I'd live by myself hehe.. I'm 19 already, anyway..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me? i'll go for my grandfather....
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my mom,of course.. because i can feel her concern to me not like dad..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Okay...if your mother and father got divorced....to whom will you go with? Mine? My mother....because she took care of me since when i was a baby...=)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:16

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy