• ARCHIVES 
  • » I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Pages: 12

I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame turn movie that i admire are Tomb Raider series, ResidentEvil Genesis *i've never like Apocalypse that much it's disappointing*, i couldn't recall the others now :paranoid: :rolleyes: .. I'm rooting to watch Dead or Alive and see if it'll impress me. :D

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2007-11-01 04:26:28)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

[b]James Bond 007[/b] series (or are they?)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Nope James Bond first originated as a hollywood (in 70's - now) film not a videogame.. :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] and james bond now has a video game. saw it on axn.. games sumthin.. [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. I think I'll go for [b]Star Wars[/b] (all episodes). The [b]Jedi Knight[/b] video game series were the best. The recent I've played was [b]Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy[/b] ([url=http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/]click here[/url]), [b]Jedi Outcast[/b] was great too. :midfinger:

Last edited by Padme (2006-10-30 11:47:24)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] and james bond now has a video game. saw it on axn.. games sumthin.. [/b][/quote] Yup almost all James Bond movies has now a videogame counterpart.. Your not getting it people.. It must first came out as a game not a movie.. You too Padme "Star Wars" was a movie in the 70's before a game was created about it. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] does supermario have a movei? :lol: [i]la lang...[/i] just curious.. :P hehehe :eh: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yup i think they had that. I remember watching a Super Mario movie when I was a kid.
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HARRY POTTER series... da best!!! Daniel Radcliffe(tama ba spelling?hehe..) ROCKS...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aNgELI,,01]HARRY POTTER series... da best!!! Daniel Radcliffe(tama ba spelling?hehe..) ROCKS...[/quote] Hmm interesting I haven't played the game. How would you rate the game 1-10? I'd like to check it out. =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aNgELI,,01]HARRY POTTER series... da best!!! Daniel Radcliffe(tama ba spelling?hehe..) ROCKS...[/quote] :arrow: [b] actually it was a book -turned-> movie -turned-> video game. not video game-turned-movie. got it? and the way it is turned into a game in playstation, i say i'll rate it 8. i've only played sorcerer's stone though., with the broom riding tests, and some spells in herbology class. basic spells actually, for levitation and all. but i think goblet of fire (game) is better that the others..it involves dragons :eh: love it! [/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Tnx for helping in this thread.. It has top be a game first turned to movie.. I don't fancy Harry Potter that much I think it's a little too kiddy. :D [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] does supermario have a movei? :lol: [i]la lang...[/i] just curious.. :P hehehe :eh: [/b][/quote] Yup meron ata movie nang Mario and it sure is good on the time when it was release around 1998 i think...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]^ Tnx for helping in this thread.. It has top be a game first turned to movie.. I don't fancy Harry Potter that much I think it's a little too kiddy. :D [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] does supermario have a movei? :lol: [i]la lang...[/i] just curious.. :P hehehe :eh: [/b][/quote] Yup meron ata movie nang Mario and it sure is good on the time when it was release around 1998 i think...[/quote] :arrow: [b] no probs.. well i do like harry potter. hey im still a kid! haha... i wanna watch that super mario movie. >_< haha i just played that game yesterday with my old family computer.. haha i was just cleaning and saw it in the box.. thought it was not working anymore but when i tried. woah! i missed it.. o_O [/b]
-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: does supermario have a movei? :lol: la lang... just curious.. :P hehehe :eh:[/quote] [color=#cc0000] Oo, mewon! Bata pa ako nung napanood ko un... Tsaka.. prng naalala ko, umiyak pa ako.. i dunno why? Oh well. Best Video Game > Movie? Hmm... Ano bang mga nkita ko...? Super Mario.. Mortal Kombat... Street Fighter... Tomb Raider... Alien vs. Predator.. Resident Evil... Doom... Silent Hill... Sheesh, all of these were good... I dunno about Silent Hill kasi, di ko nalaro game nun eh... ktakot kc eh. Pero nung napanood ko, prang gusto kong laruin... Hala, OO!! FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN!!!! SH**!!! :wallbash: MUNTIK KO PANG MKALIMUTAN!!! WAHAHAH!!! ETOH PLA ANG D BEST!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: THREE THUMBS UP!!! [/color]

Last edited by -=|:GaaraKun35:|=- (2006-11-09 13:46:00)

-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#cc0000] Dead or Alive??? I dunno.... I would like it more if the Japs made the movie... Kinda, off... And oh nga pla, i'ved researched for Resident Evil, i think there will be a movie, the fourth, next year.. Un c Milla J. pa rin bida... Well, not sure about the details, but... I hope sana na meron! :thumbsup: [/color]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-][color=#cc0000] i think there will be a movie, the fourth, next year.. :thumbsup: [/color][/quote] 3rd pa ang coming next movie.. 1st >> RE Genesis 2nd >> RE Apocalypse I heard andun na si Claire Redfield sa 3rd one and it'll be title as *Rebirth* or something like that.. :D i never enjoyed the Resident Evil movie that much coz they're aren't true to the fans of the game.. *so disappointing** :( You should play Silent Hill coz you'll definitely love it :midfinger: Advent Children i don't consider it a hollywood movie it's supposedly exclusive in Japan until they realize they'll milk the genre more if introduced international.. :midfinger:
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

TRANSFORMERS! coming this June i think! ^___^
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. Other videogame turn movie that i admire are Tomb Raider series, ResidentEvil Genesis *i've never like Apocalypse that much it's disappointing*, i couldn't recall the others now ..[/quote] yeah i like silenthill and tomb raider but i didnt like the second part of it.. and also like carss and resident evil's game and movie.. :) :thumbsup:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As of right now, I'd have to pick the Resident Evil series (but have not seen the 3rd one yet) I've heard Silent Hill was great, but have not seen it either (But Silent Hill is one of my favorite video games, so I'll probably love the movie).
ludgerryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Resident Evil... cant w8 for the next movie...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy