• ARCHIVES 
  • » I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Pages: 12

I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Resident Evil Hitman Silent Hill
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Resident Evil & Silent Hill. doesn't get any better than those two.
tutul
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am waiting 4r Max Payne Movie .. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

resident evil love it's movie!!! =)
MuntingKuting
» n00b
1969-12-31

Resident Evil :thumbsup: [quote=tutul]I am waiting 4r Max Payne Movie .. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/[/quote] ..me too
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I gotta pick Silent Hill coz the movie just simply scare me and they've completely copied the whole town and bring it to life. Gotta admire theor efforts on thaT one.. :midfinger: Other videogame tu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 9 queries - 0.147 second ]
Privacy Policy