• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Pages: 12

:arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

:arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have our own lives and I'm not in the position to say this to everyone. This is just merely my opinion. I do hope that we all cooperate to make each and everyone's job lighter. If you have free time, kindly frequently check our reports page. I'm sorry if I am not making sense here, and yes, you may say that I too am not doing my job correctly, but I have reasons which is summer classes, and we all have our own businesses in the 'real world'. My point is, if you have free time, please don't wait for others to do the job that you know you can do. Or maybe there's a need for additional moderators?

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-05-25 13:21:41)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

^ there are to many report in Indonesian Section.:retard: (sorry, but im not Indonesian mod anymore =( ) just like Xave said on the open discussion thread, there are some mods that didnt post the reason of user bann/curse :/ but i think we didnt need additionals mod for more.:| there are to many mods in one section already, the problem is, the mods didnt do his/her responsibility as well.:wallbash: i didnt mention name, coz sometimes it happen to me. but i still trying my best, coz i love this forum..=D:thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Yes. :| Just like what Bang Kher said. I posted this kind of issue in the Open Discussion. Coz I noticed that the reports page is getting long :o Most of them are from [b]CSS Layout[/b] and [b]Graphics Section[/b]. Reports from Trick & Tutorial and Help Section are regularly checked by me. Also, the latest cursed and banned members should also be posted in their respective threads here in the Backstage. I admit, I wasn't able to moderate properly during the past weeks.. This is due to my exams :wallbash: Don't worry the last exam will be on the June 7th =):thumbsup: I will be more active most of the time. There are also times that you don't see me Online. This is because I am online when it's night time here and I think all of you are sleeping. :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. :| Just like what Bang Kher said. I posted this kind of issue in the Open Discussion. Coz I noticed that the reports page is getting long :o Most of them are from [b]CSS Layout[/b] and [b]Graphics Section[/b]. Reports from Trick & Tutorial and Help Section are regularly checked by me. Also, the latest cursed and banned members should also be posted in their respective threads here in the Backstage. I admit, I wasn't able to moderate properly during the past weeks.. This is due to my exams :wallbash: Don't worry the last exam will be on the June 7th =):thumbsup: I will be more active most of the time. There are also times that you don't see me Online. This is because I am online when it's night time here and I think all of you are sleeping. :lol: BTW, Thrish nice job on zapping all Reports :o:thumbsup:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ bwahahaha,,you dont need to double posting Kuya.. (am i right calling you Kuya?:paranoid:) look at this page : :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1064084#p1064084 there is no report about this member on [b]Forum Ban[/b] :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah i thought its clear now i already posted that member on the forum ban thread.. :) sorry for the delayed action..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-25 20:12:37)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have zapped all of them. Sorry. For the long page. But you know, I [b]need to sleep[/b] too. And those reports came when I still sleeping. :D There are only 3 mods there. And I hope Admin will apply those candidates soon. =) :arrow: Fun Corner Moderators. What do you think about the Video threads? :smoke: And about Riddles thread. I'm planning to close them. But I saw some mods posted there too. :arrow: Boys and Girls Moderators Some members create a topic just to post their problems. Opinion please.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-25 21:57:24)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Well personally i would like admin to add my moderated section..i already sent him a pm to add fun corner section and music ..hope admin will grant this..As a moderator,i will do anything i can as i always do..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-05-26 00:15:51)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: Fun Corner Moderators. What do you think about the Video threads? :smoke: And about Riddles thread. I'm planning to close them. But I saw some mods posted there too.[/quote] I'm also planning to close those threads, and some nonsense threads, (most of them are kamandag's threads). Should I? =| I'm now starting to do my job. :penguin:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-05-26 00:34:07)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Lois[/b] Yeah. It's time to make a move now. Hm. Let's close all Videos threads. And make a new [b]Post Your Funny Video[/b] thread. What do you think? And the Riddles too. Shall we make a compilation of Riddles thread? Kamandag threads shall be close too. :smoke:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yuna right. We'll just make a new thread and compile them. =) I'll start to close kamandag's thread. :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Lois[/b] Then I'll start to close those Videos thread. And tell them to repost in a new Thread. Let's work. :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What the?! What is this? http://theftalk.com/p1065173-Today-05%3A09%3A00.html#p1065173 Are you an aetheist now? Why you used those images? That is not funny at all. You are very offensive on that move. Seriously, why you guys have to include images while moderating? We dont have to exercise being rude and offensive. Did you even tried to talk to that guy who posted those rants against you? How about settling it out rather than scaring them? There are some differences between spammers and members who have issues. Spammers do not think if they are breaking rules. While members who have issues needs some attention so we can somehow eliminate the rising number of those who intentionally break rules and post rants. If you consider them as your enemies, well enemies deserve respect too. Scaring the members are not the solution. Neither the way of moderating forums nor, in your words, annihilating them. We can control them while controlling ourselves.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fine i already removed it ok its my fault i'm wrong, i suck,im nothing ,and particularly im not perfect i admit that im the one who always do that kind of things to that kind of members.. so if someone appears again and do that kind of things ill leave the floor to the other moderators for the sake of this forum... to my co-mods im sorry you will never hear or see that kind of things from me again.. ill just shut up and do my job.... again i want to extend my apology.. sorry for those craps

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-26 03:03:55)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I dont want to offend you or something. I just want you to realised what are the wrong things that you did. AND serve those as a ground point which will be your basis on improvement. I know you that you couldn't control your temper, that's why I tried to guide you before. But since you put a gap between us, I can't do anything for you but to somewhat offend you so you can notice me. Well I am sorry if I did those comments. I just I had to.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry for not being able to go online everyday. You know that I dont have a proper internet. It's jut my luck whenever I'm online sometimes it's not even long enough until I got disconnected and have to wait until I get connected again. Bout the [b]Graphics and CSS Layouts [/b]section. I'm planning to clean the Graphcs section when the Tutorials are implied. I'm planning to resign as being a mod at CSS Layout section bcos I can't handle it anymore. Though sometimes I deleted some spams the next day I'll see another new spams. Which is really makes me don't wanna visit or clear them up. [b]Boys and Girls section[/b] I think that section is ok at the moment. People just share their feelings about teenage stuffs so I dont really think that there are problems in that section. We have the [b]Got Problems [/b]thread anyway so they can post theiur problems there.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-26 06:22:40)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

About the CSS Section and Add-Ons. I'll clean it properly after the contest. I am fixing some topics but not as actively due to I am busy enrolling as well. I manage my time to do stuff fortunately...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]fine i already removed it ok its my fault i'm wrong, i suck,im nothing ,and particularly im not perfect i admit that im the one who always do that kind of things to that kind of members.. so if someone appears again and do that kind of things ill leave the floor to the other moderators for the sake of this forum... to my co-mods im sorry you will never hear or see that kind of things from me again.. ill just shut up and do my job.... again i want to extend my apology.. sorry for those craps Last edited by Shirow Masamune (Today 01:03:55)[/quote] No, dont blame urself Shirow. It's just he cant understand ur attitude. For me, honestly i like ur funny attitude. And maybe he/she misunderstood ur attitude as i said. And ofcourse we mods trying to be a PERFECT ONE, because we want to be a good example to our fellow members. Argh my grammars sucks, again.. Dont blame urself Shirow. =) @topic: Sorry for being absent this past few days/wiks i think? Because of this stupid anti virus, you know. Sorry sorry.. Hope u understand guys. :cry:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no siz meng youre totally making sense and i got you =):thumbsup: yeah...ill do just that... ;) but usually i only visit the egroups after i zapped some reports.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-26 08:21:22)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

The sections that I'm mostly moderating on are far from friendster tweaks. So I only rely unto reports, but I make sure I properly settle a report's prob before zapping it. I may not zap those reports always because sometimes I tend to forget that I'm a mod, I'm so sorry. But I still love moderating. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 11 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy