• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Pages: 12

:arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Fun Corner Issue solved. Let us just do our mod job while prioritizing our real lives. =) :thumbsup: No need to rush.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

[b]GMT + 1 Time:[/b] 22:05 :arrow: All Reports cleared. :O:thumbsup: When I went Online. I just saw 1 report and good, coz it's the Section I moderate =D So, now all reports gone. =) Good job guys.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]It's just he cant understand ur attitude. For me, honestly i like ur funny attitude. And maybe he/she misunderstood ur attitude as i said.[/quote] No dude. I can't really. I wonder why he has to post images of [b]Jesus Christ[/b] laughing and like insulting the other members. How rude is that to use the God against them? Other people also told me he used the image of the Pope. I am not a catholic but I do respect other religion. How about let us avoid using those annoying images when moderating, what do you think? I don't even know what are the purpose of those images. To annoy the rule breakers? Or to offend other members as well?

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-26 18:56:41)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Fun Corner Issue solved. Let us just do our mod job while prioritizing our real lives. =) :thumbsup: No need to rush.[/quote] I have made the Rules there. Hope all members will obey the rules. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First of all, [b]SORRY[/b] if im out for the past week. My dad cut off the net so i could start reviewing. I'll zap as many all the reports that i moderate now... :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-27 01:50:47)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]First of all, [b]SORRY[/b] if im out for the past week. My dad cut off the net so i could start reviewing. I'll zap as many all the reports that i moderate now... :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] theres no problem ducheszv..:) welcome back! ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: I have just noticed that since the launching of e-groups, the backstage hadn't been quite busy. Also, reports are piling up and several moderating jobs have been neglected. I know we all have

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy